Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged

hey guysHug

well, as it is offcial that sagar is going to enter the show very very soon, i am extrememly excited to see the scene when sagar and ganga meet for the first timeEmbarrassed the pics look awsome and chaitanya looksEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

so guys am hoping that they dont fight like in most serials...i no thhey are going to have misunderstandings and madan will try to interfere but i cant wait to watch them togetherEmbarrassed

luv metoubearscrazySmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajan Ji Ghar Aye...Sajan Ji Ghar Aye =]" in Sangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Yeah ..I am so excited about today

Did u see that pixcs i posted ..He looked so sexiii today Party

Now lets Party Party

God when is 7 o clikc Ouch

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged
and i loved the way he entered and ganga and sagar meet for the first time [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/]

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged
ya, its just gonna b toooooooo amazing to see Embarrassed Embarrassed

nd marthika...if u want to add something after replying to a post, you just edit your original one instead of replying twice as it is sometimes considered as spamming Embarrassed

nd i saw the pics...thanku for posting such awsome quality pics Embarrassed chaitanya look hotttt Embarrassed

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:08am | IP Logged
opps cholly Ouch

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yea Party cant wait for them to meet Day Dreaming Day Dreaming they looked so cute togeta n wat a nice starting. Embarrassed saagar enters to save our ganga Embarrassed Big smile but i dont think their love will start will fighting Tongue but it would be fun if that happen LOL falling in love slowly Day Dreaming
but yea madan will surely try to create misunderstanding betw. them.. n i love the topic bubbles Clap Big smile Big smile

~sowmya~

IF-Dazzler

~sowmya~

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 8:38am | IP Logged
They will definetely have the best chemistry.. Jenny looks good with anyone

Love U Sowmya Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top