Complex Adaptive Theory and You

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi All!

How do you see the Complex Adaptive theory?

Does this make you .....think like an atheist for a while????

Doe this make you ...wonder ....or make ...you feel more the beauty of the Super power and the unification in all the fields of study.....does it make you more theistic........

How do you see youselves and your life ...if you apply complex adaptive theory to your universe,life and existence......

Regards,

Mythili

Some help:

A Complex Adaptive System (CAS) is a system of individual agents, who have the freedom to act in ways that are not always totally predictable, and whose actions are interconnected such that one agent's actions changes the context for other agents. Examples of complex adaptive systems include: the stock market, a colony of termites, the human body immune system; and just about any collection of humans such as an industry, a business organization, a department within an organization, a team, a church group, a family, or the Rotary Club.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Great post Myth! As promised, I will post here.   
My take on the supreme forces is that IT is behind generation of the situation. You can trace the responses and interactive activity of group of animals, humans, organs and cells to be triggered by a basic event that was not initiated by the entire group, but an individual event. Who was responsible for the event? The supreme.

Immune cells have to be challenged by infectious agent. The agent was created by?

Angry mobs had to be irriated by Richard Gere's kiss. That was triggered by his congenial ways and Shilpa's charm. Their coming together for an event was caused by need to raise AIDS awareness in India. AIDS was caused by ??

What triggered the ADAPTIVE GROUP to interact?   My belief in the unseen supreme is mighty strong and although cannot be backed by scientific evidence, I consider it as our LIMITATION being bound to five senses.. Group / Individual.. chaotic / synchronized .. destructive / creative .. everything can be traced back to the SUPREME.

subha di.
lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

How do you see the Complex Adaptive theory? Provides better understanding of systems.

Does this make you .....think like an atheist for a while???? Yes.

Doe this make you ...wonder ....or make ...you feel more the beauty of the Super power and the unification in all the fields of study.....does it make you more theistic........ It is a big puzzle with big holes or missing pieces.

How do you see youselves and your life ...if you apply complex adaptive theory to your universe,life and existence...... That nothing exists in vacuum. Everything is interdependent and we live within the ever changing dynamics of variables. 

Regards,

Mythili

Some help:

A Complex Adaptive System (CAS) is a system of individual agents, who have the freedom to act in ways that are not always totally predictable, and whose actions are interconnected such that one agent's actions changes the context for other agents. Examples of complex adaptive systems include: the stock market, a colony of termites, the human body immune system; and just about any collection of humans such as an industry, a business organization, a department within an organization, a team, a church group, a family, or the Rotary Club.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Great post Myth! As promised, I will post here.   
My take on the supreme forces is that IT is behind generation of the situation. You can trace the responses and interactive activity of group of animals, humans, organs and cells to be triggered by a basic event that was not initiated by the entire group, but an individual event. Who was responsible for the event? The supreme.

Immune cells have to be challenged by infectious agent. The agent was created by?

Angry mobs had to be irriated by Richard Gere's kiss. That was triggered by his congenial ways and Shilpa's charm. Their coming together for an event was caused by need to raise AIDS awareness in India. AIDS was caused by ??

What triggered the ADAPTIVE GROUP to interact?   My belief in the unseen supreme is mighty strong and although cannot be backed by scientific evidence, I consider it as our LIMITATION being bound to five senses.. Group / Individual.. chaotic / synchronized .. destructive / creative .. everything can be traced back to the SUPREME.

subha di.

First of all my "Thankyou" to you for posting in this topic on my request! Wish to know the views of learnt people like you 😊!!
Great insight will get back .shortly with my response on your reply 😊!
Thankyou once again!
Wishes,
Mythili

IdeaQueen thumbnail

Thankyou LH ji! 😳 for sharing your views😊
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CAS? For a second I thought Conditional Access System...j/k !

Mythili, I will post my views later...I first need to do some study on it. πŸ˜†
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

CAS? For a second I thought Conditional Access System...j/k !

Mythili, I will post my views later...I first need to do some study on it. πŸ˜†

Ohh, glad to know that I am not the only oneπŸ˜†...Me too need to do some research Mythili...I just heard abt it before and never cared to pay attention..Now I am learning more about it from my Google teacherπŸ˜‰..I will get back and post as soon as I am done..πŸ˜†
Guardian Angel thumbnail

Hi All!

That most things are inter-twined and dependant on one another and that co-existence is necessary.

I donot know how to answer this.  I feel some things are beyond human comprehension and unexplainable.  Where do we look for answers that are not explaine?  I think there is some supreme power that controls all this.

Doe this make you ...wonder ....or make ...you feel more the beauty of the Super power and the unification in all the fields of study.....does it make you more theistic........

pls. see above

How do you see youselves and your life ...if you apply complex adaptive theory to your universe,life and existence......

That one cannot always predict the outcome or what is going to happen the next moment.  So take each day as it comes and make best of it.

Regards,

Mythili

Some help:

Thanks Myth........... my you always come up with such brain teasers.πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All things bright and beautiful, simple or complex, I see everything as GOD's creation...(u just cant google and give its views all the time πŸ˜•)

No, No way, There is no existance beyond HIS will 😊

Definately, πŸ˜ƒ He, the All Powerful is worth of all praises.

Thats what "believe in GOD" is. I feel every single move in the universe and what ever is of HIS is monitored by HIM. Any theory would not explain our existance but The All Mighty and All knowing GOD. πŸ˜ƒ

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Am novice on deeper understanding and norms of this theory, will try to answer whatever I read or know.

Hi All!

How do you see the Complex Adaptive theory? Originated from natural forces, a ways of creating interdepedencies between different groups or agent for surviving, that also helps in evolution. Would say its a natural phenomenon, no harm in adapting in day to day life as nature is always upto changes and change is what drives human lives.

Does this make you .....think like an atheist for a while???? Sought of..πŸ˜ƒ

Doe this make you ...wonder ....or make ...you feel more the beauty of the Super power and the unification in all the fields of study.....does it make you more theistic........umm both..lols

How do you see youselves and your life ...if you apply complex adaptive theory to your universe,life and existence...... Feel like an agent and unknowing following this theory.

Regards,

Mythili

Some help: