ConditiOn : Triangle with brOken 3rd end!

Posted: 16 years ago
A very cOmman thing which we have ever seen in relatiOnships.... Love triangle.... this thing came intO seen many times in film Or almOst in every  film... persOn "A" lOve "B" but "B" lOve sOm1 else.... but "C" dOnt belive in lOve....

()= NOw what tO dO in that case... On One side, yOu have yOur pain, yOu feelings and yOur desires fOr "B"😳... yOu knOw that "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve sO if yOu make insist "B" tO lOve yOu then he/she might cOmes tOwards yOu... 😈😳

()= On Other side, yOu have a chance tO make "C" tO understand that lOve is the biggest reality in the wOrld... and yOu make him/her tO understand lOve Or "B" Or "C" kO mila dia......⭐️

nOw, everything is up tO yOu.... dO whatever yOu want..... sO, in that case what wOuld yOu dO....??? i've heard that lOve make yOu bit selfish... is that true... what i belive is ... yes! lOve make us a lil bit selfish....😳

nOw i called it a triangle with brOken third end cOz, third  PersOn means "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve... nOw its uptO yOu tO jOin third angle and brOke yOur Or release third angle and make is line segment having twO ends yOu and b.....😳

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
()= NOw what tO dO in that case... On One side, yOu have yOur pain, yOu feelings and yOur desires fOr "B"... yOu knOw that "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve sO if yOu make insist "B" tO lOve yOu then he/she might cOmes tOwards yOu...

i will do this duh!....when i want sum1 for me...i do everything 2 get them! 😉
i dunna break my own crush just 2 make 2 people fall in love!
iam not like that!
iam evil! 😛
I will convince C to love B.. This happened with me actually.. I knew that i had fallen for my best frnd ali but i thought dat he loved another girl.. His ex gf..So i tried soo much to get them back together.. And wen she finally came to him, he told me dat he loves me, he doesnt love her anymore! 😳 That was the best moment of my life! 😳
ur best friend loved you!!?? 😛

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I will convince C to love B.. This happened with me actually.. I knew that i had fallen for my best frnd ali but i thought dat he loved another girl.. His ex gf..So i tried soo much to get them back together.. And wen she finally came to him, he told me dat he loves me, he doesnt love her anymore! 😳 That was the best moment of my life! 😳

Aahah, you have gone thru so many kinds of situations, eh!!!😛 Just out of curiosity.. Ali is that guy whom you left and now you are regretting? 😳 (Aww, poor him).. 2 larkiyon ne dhoka de diya.. 😳

Well I agree with Pooja. I will convince C to love B. Because you know.. Aisey saath ka kya faida jo kabhi aap ke saath ho kar bhi ho na sakey..

i would rather leave B n convince C to believe in love...cuz sacrificin is the thng i can do....watever my condition is....i cant let my love be wth me only cuz i love him....his happiness also matters to me the most....
OR

i wud rather nt tell B tht i luvd him...n help B gettin his love😳

-priya
@ Jojo.. Yeah.. 😳 He fell for me..

@ Shiza.. Yup im damn experienced! 😆 Seriously i have been through nearly all the situations! 😆 And yes he is the guy.. But i didnt leave him! 😆 I mistrusted him.. And i wasnt dere wen he needed me.. And after 2 weeks of that, i found out dat he had been right, isliye i regret it.. More out of guilt that he had been right and i hadnt trusted him! 😳 But umm he msged me that he tried getting over me for what i had done to him, but the fact is he still misses me.. He was actually yelling at me that why the hell do i still love u even after what u did to me.. 😆
Originally posted by shizajaved

Aahah, you have gone thru so many kinds of situations, eh!!!😛 Just out of curiosity.. Ali is that guy whom you left and now you are regretting? 😳 (Aww, poor him).. 2 larkiyon ne dhoka de diya.. 😳

Well I agree with Pooja. I will convince C to love B. Because you know.. Aisey saath ka kya faida jo kabhi aap ke saath ho kar bhi ho na sakey..

Shiza..... what wOuld yOu dO when yOu see yOu lOver wid sOm1 else..... yOu definetly gOt hurted na...... sO in yOur case, wat tO dO when yOu feel jealOus Or hurt....
well, tit for tat, he didn't love me ..he wouldn't get his love muahahaha lol j/k 😆 i m not that mean ok.
but if i were in such a situation in real life..then I'd probably do nothing. i will convince the person "c" ONLY in two conditions. one, if shes a friend or an acquaintance then i will do my best to convince her, or two, if the guy i love asks me to.
if i don't know her then i will keep away..its none of my business. an besides i don't think i will be able to see them together especially if she's not friend..cuz if she's my friend then i will be happy for her .. but if she's not then iit will hurt and no matter how much my friends call me "gandhi" i m not that mahan to hook up the guy i love with someone else.
WEll i believe that "True love is to give your Love Hapiness"- "Pyaar ka matlab hi balidaan hai" and if your LOve can be happy by getting C, then i would deffo sacrifice my love and try to hook up B & C.... and waisey bhi i'm called matchmaker.. so yeah deffo..and most probably i would succeed also 😆 😆