Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

ConditiOn : Triangle with brOken 3rd end!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
A very cOmman thing which we have ever seen in relatiOnships.... Love triangle.... this thing came intO seen many times in film Or almOst in every  film... persOn "A" lOve "B" but "B" lOve sOm1 else.... but "C" dOnt belive in lOve....

()= NOw what tO dO in that case... On One side, yOu have yOur pain, yOu feelings and yOur desires fOr "B"Embarrassed... yOu knOw that "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve sO if yOu make insist "B" tO lOve yOu then he/she might cOmes tOwards yOu... Evil SmileEmbarrassed

()= On Other side, yOu have a chance tO make "C" tO understand that lOve is the biggest reality in the wOrld... and yOu make him/her tO understand lOve Or "B" Or "C" kO mila dia......Star

nOw, everything is up tO yOu.... dO whatever yOu want..... sO, in that case what wOuld yOu dO....??? i've heard that lOve make yOu bit selfish... is that true... what i belive is ... yes! lOve make us a lil bit selfish....Embarrassed

nOw i called it a triangle with brOken third end cOz, third  PersOn means "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve... nOw its uptO yOu tO jOin third angle and brOke yOur Or release third angle and make is line segment having twO ends yOu and b.....Embarrassed

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 29 August 2007 at 2:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ConditiOn : Triangle with brOken 3rd end!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:25am | IP Logged
()= NOw what tO dO in that case... On One side, yOu have yOur pain, yOu feelings and yOur desires fOr "B"... yOu knOw that "C" dOes'nt belive On lOve sO if yOu make insist "B" tO lOve yOu then he/she might cOmes tOwards yOu...

i will do this duh!....when i want sum1 for me...i do everything 2 get them! Wink
i dunna break my own crush just 2 make 2 people fall in love!
iam not like that!
iam evil! Tongue

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I will convince C to love B.. This happened with me actually.. I knew that i had fallen for my best frnd ali but i thought dat he loved another girl.. His ex gf..So i tried soo much to get them back together.. And wen she finally came to him, he told me dat he loves me, he doesnt love her anymore! Embarrassed That was the best moment of my life! Embarrassed

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:59am | IP Logged
ur best friend loved you!!?? Tongue

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I will convince C to love B.. This happened with me actually.. I knew that i had fallen for my best frnd ali but i thought dat he loved another girl.. His ex gf..So i tried soo much to get them back together.. And wen she finally came to him, he told me dat he loves me, he doesnt love her anymore! Embarrassed That was the best moment of my life! Embarrassed

Aahah, you have gone thru so many kinds of situations, eh!!!Tongue Just out of curiosity.. Ali is that guy whom you left and now you are regretting? Embarrassed (Aww, poor him).. 2 larkiyon ne dhoka de diya.. Embarrassed

Well I agree with Pooja. I will convince C to love B. Because you know.. Aisey saath ka kya faida jo kabhi aap ke saath ho kar bhi ho na sakey..

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i would rather leave B n convince C to believe in love...cuz sacrificin is the thng i can do....watever my condition is....i cant let my love be wth me only cuz i love him....his happiness also matters to me the most....
OR

i wud rather nt tell B tht i luvd him...n help B gettin his loveEmbarrassed

-priya

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ Jojo.. Yeah.. Embarrassed He fell for me..

@ Shiza.. Yup im damn experienced! LOL Seriously i have been through nearly all the situations! LOL And yes he is the guy.. But i didnt leave him! LOL I mistrusted him.. And i wasnt dere wen he needed me.. And after 2 weeks of that, i found out dat he had been right, isliye i regret it.. More out of guilt that he had been right and i hadnt trusted him! Embarrassed But umm he msged me that he tried getting over me for what i had done to him, but the fact is he still misses me.. He was actually yelling at me that why the hell do i still love u even after what u did to me.. LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Aahah, you have gone thru so many kinds of situations, eh!!!Tongue Just out of curiosity.. Ali is that guy whom you left and now you are regretting? Embarrassed (Aww, poor him).. 2 larkiyon ne dhoka de diya.. Embarrassed

Well I agree with Pooja. I will convince C to love B. Because you know.. Aisey saath ka kya faida jo kabhi aap ke saath ho kar bhi ho na sakey..

Shiza..... what wOuld yOu dO when yOu see yOu lOver wid sOm1 else..... yOu definetly gOt hurted na...... sO in yOur case, wat tO dO when yOu feel jealOus Or hurt....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top