India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

I feel SORRY for Mandvi!

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

I am happy that Mr.Bajaj and Prerna are getting married...They look amazing together...But at the same time it dosent feel right...I feel really sorry for Mandvi...its not her fault...well she is partly to blame for sleeping with him in the first place but Mr.Baja should also be blamed...i think Mr.Bajaj should tell Prerna everyhting before he looses everything in life...if he dosent his marriage would be a one big lye....and Prerna will never forgive him if she finds out after marriage.  A marriage should be based on love and most importantly trust.  If you dont have trust from the bigining you will eventually loose any  kind of happyness you have in life.

Plz comment......

Edited by jhanifa - 23 December 2004 at 9:08pm

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Even I feel that Mr. Bajaj should tell Prerna everything. Kisi bhi rishte ki shurvaat jhooth se nahi honi chahiye & Prerna has got a right to know all this. If Prerna really loves him now (she at least claims to) she will understand his state of mind at that point of time & forgive him for the one & only mistake he has commited. But I hope they get married soon without much drama
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

haha yeah poor mr bajaj he has done alot for prerna n has waited for this day to cum

but aso poor anurag n also madhvi

y do ppl ave to suffer so much in all these dramas seriously i feel like crying for anurag Cry

n m happy for mr bajaj on the other hand

hey guys i want to know if ne thing like this i mean wht they show on tv is reality have u eva heard this happening sumwhere

luv dina

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Well guys after the thursdays episode i dont think i feel that sorry for mandvi anymore...Prerna is rihgt "Pyar sirf lena nahi hain dena bhi hain"...and i dont think Mandvi understands what love really is...well i am just glad that prerna knows everything now...and i think she will forgive Mr.Bajaj...so now there wont be any lies between them...and heads up to Anurag also for doing the right thing....i feel bad for him but he did the right thing for giving prerna her happyness.

Ekta has some brains afterall...well u stilll never know what other sick twists she could come up with....

Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hey dina i agree with you...and i have never seen this kind of stuff happen in real life either...
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i hope that mandvi and bajaj get togther and prena and anurag and then i think the drama should end.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top