Other Shows

ANA update! from setstars

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Aagha ji (Talat Hussain) told his wife Fakhira (Samina Pirzada) that I've written in my diary that Dilawar will be a pilot and Kashmala will be architecture.

At breakfast table, Agha ji was asking his son Sanawar (Humayun Saeed) about his first case. Sanawar told that a daughter filed a case against her father. Aagha ji said that father must have won the case. Sanawar said no, daughter won. Aagha ji was angry and said, shame on you, it was the first case of you life and you lost it. I'm ashamed that you are my son. Sanawar said, actually I won the case because I was fighting on behalf of the daughter. Aagha ji was shocked, he gave an angry look to Sanwar and Sanawar wasn't even had courage to look into his dad's eyes. Aagha ji left the breakfast table and everyone relieved and had breakfast.

Almira was in her bed and thinking of her friend (Ahsan Khan), who works in same hospital as her. He said to her that whenever you don't come to hospital, everyone misses you. She asked everyone who? He said that everyone… means, doctors, nurses, and patients. Almira smiled and asked oh, so what they say? He said that they say that it feels like something is missing. She asked what is missing, he replied heart, and they both looked at each other. Almira came back to her senses and started to cry. Almira's younger brother Dilawar along with his younger sister Kashmala entered in Almira's room and she wiped off her tears. Dilawar declared that he doesn't want to be a pilot as he is scared of flying. Almira said that you don't have any choice, when Aagha ji has written in his diary, then you just have to follow his orders. Dilawar was getting angry and said that I will rip off that diary. Almira got scared and stopped him, she said no, don't you ever do it. Aagha ji will kill you. Kashmala was scared too, and said that no one can't go against Aagha ji's decisions. Dilwar said to Almira that did Aagh ji make decisions for you too. Almira said yes, Aaghi made all decisions of my life.

Madiha (Noushin Ali Sardar) was having breakfast with her parents. He mother said that your dad is always in rush as he is so scared of his boss Aagha ji. Even he doesn't remember anything else than Aagha ji. Dad said no, I mostly care about you then, Aagha ji. Dad asked Madiha that how is her job going. She said, it's fine. Mom said that why don't you work with your father. Madiha said oh no, no I'm okay wherever I'm. I don't the same courage as my dad's. Then they laughed. Mdiha's mother asked Mdiha how's your friend Sadaf? She said, terrible. He husband took her kids from her, and now she wants them back. Mom said oh that's bad, she should get a good lawyer. Madiha said yes, but she doesn't have that much money for these court cases. Mom asked Dad that do you know any good lawyer. Dad started to think, and after few moments, he said oh yes, Aaga ji's son. Mom and Madiha made angry faces. Madiha said no way, he must be the same as Aagha ji. Dad said oh no, he is not. Actually he is a very nice and sympathic person and his fees are not that high. Madiha said okay then talk to him, let's see what will he say. Dad said okay I will.

A girl (Amna Haq) was shopping in the mall, and a man stood right behind her. She turned around and surprised to see him, and said Mr. Ramin you are here. Ramin offered her flowers, and praised of her dance. She thanked him. He asked her to help him for doing shopping for a girl as he is not good at it. She asked are you shopping for your wife. Ramin laughed and said wife. The girl was angry and said why? Is wife a thing to laugh at? He said no, absolutely not, I will respect my wife, when I will get marry. Right now I'm looking for a girl, and smiled. Then they left for shopping. When they were having tea in a restaurant, Ramin's mother called and asked him to come home, but he said that he is in very important meeting so, he will be late. The girl said that she has to go, and get ready for the dance tonight. He said that he doesn't like that she has to dance in front of people. She said that even she doesn't like it but she has no choice. He asked her does your mother force you to do so? She said no, she doesn't like it either, but in this country I have to do something for living. Ramin said okay then see you tonight, and they left.

When Ramin reached home, he saw his aunt was there too with his mother, and his mother asked him to bring your wife from her house, it's been so many days. He said okay he would go tomorrow. His aunt said okay first drop me at my place as my daughter in law must be missing me for the baby-sitting for her children. Ramin's mother said that you are giving so much to your daughter in law. You should be stricter. Aunt said no, I do it in the love of my grand sons & daughters, and you will do the same when you will have your grand children.

Almira was crying and her mother was trying to comfort her. Almira's brother Dilawar saw her crying and felt bad for her. He went to his dad's room. The room was dark, and he searched for the diary with the help of torch. Dilawar found the diary in his dad's drawer, and turned to return. Aagha ji was standing at the door, he turned on the light, and Dilawar was scared to death. Aagha ji asked him what were you doing in my room. Dilawar dropped the diary from his hand, and said nothing aagha ji. Aagha ji moved closer to Dilawar and shouted him that how dare you to enter in my room? What were you doing here? Dilawar said nothing. Aaghi ji slapped him hard, Dilawar tried to save himself but Aagha ji slapped him again. Dilawar started to scream. Fakhira, Sanawar, and Almira entered in Aagha ji's room, and Fikhira tried to stop Aagha ji from beating his kid. Aaghi ji said take him away, I don't want to see his face again. Sanawar and Almira took him downstairs and tried to console him. Kashmala was standing downstairs and was scared to hear the noises. Dilawar went to her and tried to calm her down. Sanawar was upset and left.  In Aagha ji's room Fakhira was crying and Aagha ji scolded her and said stop crying, you know I hate those people who cry. Fakhira wiped her tears and said no, she is not crying. Aaghi ji continued that you didn't teach your kids values and ethics, you had just one responsibility and you didn't fulfill it properly. Fakhira was silent.

Next day, Kashmala got fever, and her mother and sister were taking care of her. Kashmala saw the wounds on Dilawar's face and asked him that why Aaghi ji beat you? Dilawar said no, he didn't, I just fell off from the stairs, you don't worry, I'll be okay. Then Kashmala asked for her big brother and mom told her that he is in office and will be back in the evening.

Ramin came to pick Almira from her parent's house. But Almira asked his permission to stay for few more days, as Kashmala has fever and she need Almira. Ramin showed his concerns and asked why did this happen. You are a doctor you should care for your sister. Almira said yes, but I can't stop fever to attack but I can cure for it, that's why I want to stay here. Ramin said okay, you can stay, and Almira was glad.  

Sanawar was talking on phone to his friend. She congratulated him for winning his first case. Sanawar was happy and surprised. He asked her who told you this? She replied that Almira, and then she demanded for the party. He agreed and hanged up. Sanawar asked his peon to put his bag in his car. After checking some files, Sanawar was about to leave that Maidha entered in his office. Sanwar was dumb struck for a while, and then Madiha asked his permission to enter. He said yes. Madiha told him about her friend Sadaf and her case. Sanawar agreed and said that you will have to bring your friend in my office, as I will need her signatures. Madiha said yes, she would bring her. Then Sanawar asked her that could you give me the details of the case. Mdiha said that it would be better if Sadaf give you all the details, so I will bring her.

Aagha ji was getting angry at Fakhira and asked her that why did you allow Almira to stay here? It was okay when Ramin was out of city but now he is back, so she should go back to her house. Fakhira said that Kashmala is sick so… Aagha ji said that it has nothing to do with Almira. Tell her that don't interfere in our family matters and just stay away.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANA update! from setstars" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:28am | IP Logged
great update thanx

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thankz 4 da upd8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top