College & University
College & University

India-Forums

Homework help

NSAM Senior Member
NSAM
NSAM

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

How does a letter of application, or cover letter, enhance information presented in a resume????

pls help me with the answer

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSAM

How does a letter of application, or cover letter, enhance information presented in a resume????

pls help me with the answer

try visiting this page... it might help... http://www.quintcareers.com/cover_letter_checklist.html 

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 31 August 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
u just gotta tell them about u and what's inside the resume . i did one. if u wanna see what i wrote. u can see this, might help

Your address

And the employer's address

Dear Mr. Employer:

At the suggestion of (name), a previous employee of your company, I am submitting my resume for the position of (the position your applying for). I am sure that my certain skills will help your company in its continuing success.

My energy is boundless and I work best under pressure. My solid Mathematics, English and Business skills definitely will be an asset to your company. I am a very reliable person. (Your experience).One of the most personally rewarding aspects of working in the industry is meeting and establishing relationships with customers.

The enclosed resume provides an outline of my experience, and other attributes but does not express adequately my enthusiasm. I hope that you see this package and allow me to discuss my potential employment in person. Please contact me at (your phone #) or by e-mail at (ur e mail address) Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

Your name

love
harman Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top