•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hi friends ,I,ve lot of hair on my face what should i do somebody pls me
Edited by guru12 - 16 years ago
i'd say waxing is the best thing!!but i'd also say that dont wax unless ur desperate coz if u do it once...then u'll hav 2 do it very often[plus it hurts a lot on ur face]!!!
hope i helped... 😊
You have some options: Waxing, threading, or using a hair removal cream. Or bleaching. Waxing is the most effective because the more you do it, the slower and finer it grows back each time. Threading is natural but it hurts like anything. Hair removal sometimes works but it's messy. Bleaching works but only for those not allergic to the bleach. Hope I was able to answer your question. Oh yeah, there is electrolysis but I wouldn't suggest it as it damages the skin and it is veryy painful.
Originally posted by trina1

You have some options: Waxing, threading, or using a hair removal cream. Or bleaching. Waxing is the most effective because the more you do it, the slower and finer it grows back each time. Threading is natural but it hurts like anything. Hair removal sometimes works but it's messy. Bleaching works but only for those not allergic to the bleach. Hope I was able to answer your question. Oh yeah, there is electrolysis but I wouldn't suggest it as it damages the skin and it is veryy painful.
Nooooo.....no one should ever use a hair remover cream on their face.....Hair remover creams r not for ur face.....So please please please don't u ever use it on ur FACE...

Originally posted by natasha20072008

Nooooo.....no one should ever use a hair remover cream on their face.....Hair remover creams r not for ur face.....So please please please don't u ever use it on ur FACE...

u can buy hair remover cream especially 4 ur face...Nair hair removal cream4 ur face is rly gud

i suggest that u thread or wax. but i think treading id much better bcuz its not that painful but waxing on ur face (well my face) made tears come out of my eye so i do treading nowadays 😳 hope that helped
id suggest u to thread ur upper lip and ur eyebrows 😉 ...thats what i do and it works perfectly 😃 ..

and wax ur sides 😊 ..only if u have alot of hair 😳 ...coz once u start it u have to do it regularly ...

Is threading better or waxing, for upper lips?