Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

guru12

guru12

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hi friends ,I,ve lot of hair on my face what should i do somebody pls me

Edited by guru12 - 28 August 2007 at 3:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "facial hair......" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

micropink11

micropink11

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i'd say waxing is the best thing!!but i'd also say that dont wax unless ur desperate coz if u do it once...then u'll hav 2 do it very often[plus it hurts a lot on ur face]!!!
hope i helped... Smile

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
You have some options: Waxing, threading, or using a hair removal cream. Or bleaching. Waxing is the most effective because the more you do it, the slower and finer it grows back each time. Threading is natural but it hurts like anything. Hair removal sometimes works but it's messy. Bleaching works but only for those not allergic to the bleach. Hope I was able to answer your question. Oh yeah, there is electrolysis but I wouldn't suggest it as it damages the skin and it is veryy painful.

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

You have some options: Waxing, threading, or using a hair removal cream. Or bleaching. Waxing is the most effective because the more you do it, the slower and finer it grows back each time. Threading is natural but it hurts like anything. Hair removal sometimes works but it's messy. Bleaching works but only for those not allergic to the bleach. Hope I was able to answer your question. Oh yeah, there is electrolysis but I wouldn't suggest it as it damages the skin and it is veryy painful.
Nooooo.....no one should ever use a hair remover cream on their face.....Hair remover creams r not for ur face.....So please please please don't u ever use it on ur FACE...

Zoe89

Zoe89

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by natasha20072008

Originally posted by trina1

Nooooo.....no one should ever use a hair remover cream on their face.....Hair remover creams r not for ur face.....So please please please don't u ever use it on ur FACE...

u can buy hair remover cream especially 4 ur face...Nair hair removal cream4 ur face is rly gud

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
you can bleach or wax

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 August 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged
id suggest u to thread ur upper lip and ur eyebrows Wink ...thats what i do and it works perfectly Big smile ..

and wax ur sides Smile ..only if u have alot of hair Embarrassed ...coz once u start it u have to do it regularly Ouch ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top