Kayamath

Don't blame Ayesha alone!

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry, I can't think of a single thing to say in M's defence. He has a mind, doesn't he??  Like someone said, why the heck didn't he confront Prachi? Now I know why the serial's called Kayamath!

Don't blame Ayesha. At least she thinks she loves him....What justification does he have? I'm sure he loves Prachi....why else did he look so miserable at the prospect of being with A? Not once did he look amorous or happy. He's a grown man. Drink or no drink, he ought to have known better. Besides, he's a hard drinker. a few pegs won't get him drunk so easily.

This is  a knee jerk reaction, the consequences of which will haunt him for a long time.

For the sake of the serial, I hope ekta sees enough light to avert the disaster tomorrow!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Pippa Ji... I had voiced the same opinion in another post!

Here - I jus couldnt type it all again... ! am jus too tired and seething in anger....

Ayesha's reactions were predictable... , the woman has been screaming from rooftops that she loved milind ( read lusting) and everyone only knew too clearly what her intentions were!

As for Milind, I am so freaking mad that whining assuming IDIOT ...saap soong gaya tha kya usko... couldnt he atleast blurt out at prachi and may be she would have said something
but evenotherwise... if you are sad... then be sad... why go around... hiding your face in the arms of a woman who is outright to seduce you?? Cry on the shoulder damn it not in her arms! Crap! The episode today was loads of rubbish! Milind's character has been ruined beyond anything....

A vain hope still exists that tomm... things would be diff but knowing the copy my serial screenplay and story mentality of Ekta's creatives... I know I am asking for a miracle!

Damn the day I decided to watch this serial! And damn me for making those mixes on this Michi jodi , which seems a damn dream now! Think of it I feel like kicking myself for making the mix on Milind and his love for his wife! Damn! Damn! Super Damn! 😡
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with both of you..Ayesha alone should not be blamed for what happened or is going to happen...Miland is a growen man...drunk or not drunk I don't think it matters....If MA do this....than I really feel that Prachi should not forgive him....I mean why should we accept her to forgive Miland...just because he is her husband??...I don't think soo....anyways I guess I'll wait till tomorrow to see....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Completley agree dear, Ayesha alone is not to blame.

I blame Neev too, and Milland and Prachi too.

Neev for starting the chain reaction by acting on Ayeshas words and going into Prachis room to confess his love again, Prachi fro standing numb and dumb and Milli for not going in and trashing Neev or throwing him out of his and Prachies Room.

Ayesha made use of a wonderful situaation and nothing else, as they say she made hay will the sun shone.

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree!!!! milind and ayesha are at fault. they know they lines. ayesha did add fuel..but milind should have learned from first time around! b/c he should trust prachi ..as she not tell neev..she love him! its neev who said that!!!!!

uff ekta! 😡