Dill Mill Gaye

Reclusive Armaan/ Guilty Riddz/ Cool AS!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

WinkReclusive Armaan/ Guilty Riddz/ Awesome AS

Hi People,

I am just loving this….this is the third serial on which am actually spending time writinso many write-ups. First was Sanjivani (Sigh!Embarrassed), second was KYPH (created a record writing posts on Angad-KripaDay Dreaming lolz) and I guess next is DMG….Tee Hee. Okay back to the post…

Armaan seems to have frozen in fury and depression overnight. He seems to have lost all of his Armaanian touch ( which of course will be back very soon)…it was so horrible watching him keep that silent pained expression and go about doing his doc duties….if at all something stirred up in him today, it was only when he looked at Riddhima with that "Et tu Brutus" expression ….and yes, the man didn't realize it but he was definitely jealous seeing that lecherous slimeball patient closing in at Riddhima and even Riddhima reacted for a moment as though how Armaan feels or thinks about her does make a difference to her …..the frustrated silence between the two in the washroom clearly reflected a psycho-emotional tension between the two…..but frankly, I missed the original Armaan a lotOuch. He is fine as long as he is prancing and jumping around Embarrassed, irritating RiddzWink , flirting with Arrogant AngieTongue  and wearing his " am the best" smug grinApprove. Without that he is so lifeless. Smile again, Armaan…. Quiet, reclusive, depressed , downtrodden – that's not you, dude!

I have a new name for Dr. Keerti – "GWOC" ( Great Wall of China) …..this woman really is something. She actually wraps beating canes in silk and beats the hell out of you with her straight-faced verbal arrows. Check out the way Anjali, Atul and Riddz squirm when she taunts them on wasting time. She truly is one strong character… nothing seems to unruffle or unsettle the poised pretty doctor. No wonder, all interns are intimidated by her. Even Anjali's arrogance goes into dust in front of Dr. Keerti. LOL

Atul-Sapna were fun as always…. There's so much of innocence , sunny optimism and positive energy around them that they seem to belong to an altogether different world. Atul sees the best side of everything, is affable , fun and cool to be with. Sapna is such a doll….she looks like a girl in a candy shop whenever she thinks o her new crush … watch her lose herself again when her patient describes the feeling of being in love….AS are actually AT – Awesome Twosome! LOLWinkTongue

Coming back to Armaan , I don't think anybody in his place would forgive Riddz easily…his life has actually been a living hell for the past 48 hours … a psychotic obsessive Maaya and a person he hopes trusts him but goes totally off the tangent with her accusations. You can't blame Riddz really but looking a Armaan's condition , you can't do much to justify her case.Poor Riddz.ConfusedOuch

Lastly, Armaan has a subconscious liking for Riddhima and that showed in the way he noticed each and every movement of that wolfish slimeball as he shamelessly flirted with Riddz. Hmmm…. If this is his reaction when he is at war with Riddz , all men better keep miles away from Riddz the day Armaan falls in love with her. Lolz!Wink

Two cents for those two tacky men in the garb of patients – GET A LIFE! YOU DESERVE TO BE ROTATED AND REVOLVED IN A WASHING MACHINE WITHOUT WATER AND SOAP! Men, I tell you!Angry

Anyay, until tomorrow.....

Edited by nitica_82 - 28 August 2007 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navzshihij07prettyasjen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reclusive Armaan/ Guilty Riddz/ Cool AS!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Niti you are just great... What an analysis LOL

Too good man!!!!!!!! Yaar DMG is damn interesting.... AS as At wonderful synonym Wink Armaan and Ridz... Kya kaha jaye, kya kiya jaye.... Hai Embarrassed

That Dr.Keerti is awesome.... Good acting too... Damn good... She is a perfect intern guide Clap Clap Clap

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey r u tlkin about 2days epi here? cus i hvnt seen this

farah

Angad_bigfan

Goldie

Angad_bigfan

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
same here nitica this is for me 2the 3rd serial which i'am spending alot of time first was for A-K AND then kt-l and now armaan and ridz!

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
great analysis Clap Clap
nice name for dr.keerti great wall of china LOL LOL

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Niti you are just great... What an analysis LOL

Too good man!!!!!!!! Yaar DMG is damn interesting.... AS as At wonderful synonym Wink Armaan and Ridz... Kya kaha jaye, kya kiya jaye.... Hai Embarrassed

That Dr.Keerti is awesome.... Good acting too... Damn good... She is a perfect intern guide Clap Clap Clap

Thanks Praks ( Very few ppl address me as Niti and I love it!)...I guess good stories and good episodes always generate good reviews and analysis. You are right . As far as Armaan-Riddz are concerned, truly "Kya kaha jaaye". Wink

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farah_rehman

hey r u tlkin about 2days epi here? cus i hvnt seen this

farah

Yes Farah. It is today's episode.Tongue

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad_bigfan

same here nitica this is for me 2the 3rd serial which i'am spending alot of time first was for A-K AND then kt-l and now armaan and ridz!

You know what? There's something very nostalgic and heart-warming about meeting a fellow AK Fan....KYPH was such rocking fun. Hope DMG stays just as addictive.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top