***-Introduce Yourselves Here!-*** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Name: Mannu singh 

Favuorite sections on IF: Alias, lrl and celebrity fan club 

Why you like Alias?:Jenifer Garner made her fan after daredevil.i likd elektra too and so alias is the current hottie for me. a great show 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***-Introduce Yourselves Here!-*** (Page 2)" in Alias forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veracity

IF-Sizzlerz

veracity

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Name: Friends call me Desi

Favourite sections on IF: B'wood; Kajal, LRL and now Alias

Reasons i watched Alias: From the moment i saw the opening credits with the explanation of who Sydney was i was hooked. I became a fan of J.G. and watched Daredevil just for her. She was awesome as Elektra even though the spin-off was average. I was an avid viewer for the first four seasons but failed to watch the last season due to being preoccupied with studies.
I also recommend that anyone who loves Alias should watch Lost as J.J. is a genius and he did it once again, making another hit show. Plus, later on the actor who will play Vaughn's best friend, a fellow CIA Agent is now playing the Cop in Heroes (the current no.1 smash hit show).

Edited by pardesi-mem - 30 August 2007 at 5:05pm

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thnx a lot guys! really happy 2 see more ppl cuming here! Tongue

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Name: Aji

Favuorite sections on IF: Alias, KAA, KWK, PSF & DMG

Why you like Alias?: the story, its sooo different and then Jennifer Garner I am a fan of her.

Innocentbaby12

Innocentbaby12

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Name:Kiran

Location/Place of birth:Chicago

Favuorite sections on IF: Kasam se, kayamath, banno mein teri dulhaan, kutumb, saat phere, and maayka

Why you like Alias?: i started watching it when it was aired in usa, and like it for its action and michael vartan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Alias Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.