NUg’s family is too much! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
nope you be careful gracy there are 16 of them and very protective of one another
ahh nugs, main darr gayee 😆 😆 😆

duh yaar, why should i be careful..they shoudl be careful.. i have enough material and persons to protect me😉
what sapu? nice try but i have 2 secret weapons tust me yu dont want me to unleash either of them 😆
for exaple Sapna.. yes.. but i have more back up dear😉
and besides danda's, even i have secret weapons you should know that.. oh no wait how would u know 😆 😆
hey wait wait....so saut dear you felt my pm's threatening 😆 😆 😈 I was successful in my mission then 😆 ... didn't I say one phrase "Golden words cannot be taken back" 😛 let's ask papa...aren't we both his wives pops? 😃

@Jessi-thank you dear 🤗...

anyone to my support??I'll give you a grand party after I marry Hrithik officially 😉

awww he is all your sweetie, weldone in scaring gracy 😆
I am saying no comments in this..last time i was in this...mess..everything was ruined now am neutral..with Rukhy.. 😊

so u guys Happy Fighting 😃
i wasn't scared jess.. and u call that a mission? bachhi concencrate on ur studies.. and leave my hubby alone.. he;s already had a grand reception.. after our wedding so.. dont' dream yaar 😉

and just wait till sehrish sees this.. nugs, her "caring papa" is supporting abhy now 😆 😆 😆

ab aayega asli mazza.. let's see if ur sisterhood bond is that strong or not to survive now 😉
oh okay sehrish.. i got it then cool yaar..
we're friends now right

Originally posted by sweethoney06

I am saying no comments in this..last time i was in this...mess..everything was ruined now am neutral..with Rukhy.. 😊

so u guys Happy Fighting 😃

Hiya! Welcome to the neutral club... lol