Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged
OMG, just when i thought i got rid of NUggles and his daughter Sehrish, i get a threatening message from another daughter: Abhy, *Jr.Nancy_drew*!

can u believe it she told me she will snatch Hrithik from me.. gosh why can't they find another guy and leave my hubby and alone.. we're still on HoneymoonEmbarrassed

yesterday i discovered there family name was Paagal, and i believe it has to be be trueWink

don't force me to use my danda again and if u really don't wanna land up in pagaal khana or coma  like nugs.. bettter stay away from HrithikWink

Thanks,
all my supporters be ready to support me.
*Pst sapna u are already informed nah*Wink

LOve,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 28 August 2007 at 12:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NUg’s family is too much!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
What a faimly that is........ yOu are telling tOo much coz Of what they are dOing... but i am telling it cOz its enOugh na yaaar..... LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja0019

LOL Gracy, u are snatching the husband of my sweet friendly sister, Abhy... Bad, bad, bad!! Too bad...

Abhy Pm'd me and said that Gracy has a suprise for me in Chit-Chat. Visit it... Was she talking about this? Does someone know? Embarrassed

Waise, I'm always up for my family! Abhy, Nugs and everyone... I'm supporting you always Wink Big smile Though I may not be here too often nowdays Embarrassed Ouch Somewhat busy Embarrassed

Pooja, your sisters are trying to snatch my hubby
and no yaar this was not the surprise yaar.. the surprise was tha ti 've posted the himesh concert videos, check out the post yaarWink

but now i think i will not allow u to watch the videos, coz u are supporting the wrong personsConfused.. u shoudl support meWink
take careTongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I'm one of the daughters... but hopefully Gracella u think differently of me Tongue after all we are gr8 friends... I think u and Hrithik make a gr8 couple Big smile

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hey! leave my sisters alone!! It's not our fault u got in our way. Tongue

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

I'm one of the daughters... but hopefully Gracella u think differently of me Tongue after all we are gr8 friends... I think u and Hrithik make a gr8 couple Big smile

yes Rukhi u are a sweetie! we are and will always stay great friends yaar!
That was so sweet of you to say!Embarrassed Many people say Hrithik and me look great togetherEmbarrassed

LOve,
Gracella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top