Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

   

Who wud u Date, Kiss OR Marry??? (Page 5)

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Joined: 22 January 2005
Posts: 12911

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Im not ur sister k...

Anyways lets get back to the game..

For the next person:

For girls:

Bhaskar bro
Usman
Raz

For Boys:

Shiza
Jojo
Me! LOL
Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Im not ur sister k...

Anyways lets get back to the game..

For the next person:

For girls:

Bhaskar bro
Usman
Raz

For Boys:

Shiza = Hug
Jojo = Hug
Me! Hug
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Joined: 16 November 2006
Posts: 6975

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hmph! i definetly mean sumthing more than pooja! Angry Cry
Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi lover

hmph! i definetly mean sumthing more than pooja! Angry Cry


............................

thisnis fOr yOu naaaa jaaan....
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Joined: 16 November 2006
Posts: 6975

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by prithvi lover

hmph! i definetly mean sumthing more than pooja! Angry Cry


............................

thisnis fOr yOu naaaa jaaan....

Tongue ok now iam satisfied!Embarrassed

shizajaved IF-Veteran Member
shizajaved
shizajaved

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 6606

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by prithvi lover

haha! kyunm bhai! it was kool of u 2 pair me up wid usman! Wink


@Shiza...... i just write date wid Shiza cOz it seems tO be fun tO see yOur angerEvil Smile ..... Or Otherwise,  am nOt intrested in dating with any gurlDead..... either she izz a TelivisiOn starDead..... i am tOtally Out Of these casesSmile..... and i belive in true lOve then Kiss, marry and Date bOth wid herEmbarrassed..... sO, if yOu have any cOnfusiOn, then remOve it rite nOw my Behn.....Tongue

Arrey now you misunderstood me againLOL. I never mind what you wrote about me.. I only said that I never meant that in my post. That was actually for Jojo.. well, I am not at all angry as there were 3 choices and date was the best thing to choose!LOL

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by prithvi lover

haha! kyunm bhai! it was kool of u 2 pair me up wid usman! Wink


@Shiza...... i just write date wid Shiza cOz it seems tO be fun tO see yOur angerEvil Smile ..... Or Otherwise,  am nOt intrested in dating with any gurlDead..... either she izz a TelivisiOn starDead..... i am tOtally Out Of these casesSmile..... and i belive in true lOve then Kiss, marry and Date bOth wid herEmbarrassed..... sO, if yOu have any cOnfusiOn, then remOve it rite nOw my Behn.....Tongue

Arrey now you misunderstood me againLOL. I never mind what you wrote about me.. I only said that I never meant that in my post. That was actually for Jojo.. well, I am not at all angry as there were 3 choices and date was the best thing to choose!LOL


Ok.... i thOught yOu misunderstOod me..... Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
First Date Tips?!

2 3 4

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 31   Views: 4259

-Mystery- 31 4259 01 September 2010 at 1:51am by -ArohaAngel-
!! Guys Its a kiss a day today !!

2

Author: RAJAYE_HIND   Replies: 10   Views: 2509

RAJAYE_HIND 10 2509 03 October 2008 at 12:34pm by nida_1990
have you ever kiss your beloved?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: * A P P L E *   Replies: 45   Views: 2922

* A P P L E * 45 2922 16 May 2008 at 2:43pm by Beyond_the_Veil
First Kiss..=]..!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 46   Views: 2818

-dramaholic- 46 2818 09 February 2008 at 1:55pm by Gracella
slap or kiss - fast reaction

Author: Suhani_RajLover   Replies: 8   Views: 660

Suhani_RajLover 8 660 11 November 2007 at 9:11am by prithvi lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index