Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Original novels
A number of original novels based upon the series have been published, primarily for a teenage reading audience. Due to the intricate and story arc-based nature of the series, most novels published to date have been prequels to the series, some focusing on Sydney in her early missions for SD-6, and others focusing on Vaughn's missions before meeting her. Their canon status with regards to the televised series has yet to be determined. Although aimed at young readers, the books tackle serious subject matter, such as one volume which details the first time Sydney kills someone.

Book cover for "A Secret Life"Recruited - Lynn Mason (2002) ISBN 0-553-49398-1
A Secret Life - Laura Peyton Roberts (2003) ISBN 0-553-49399-X
Disappeared - Lynn Mason (2003) ISBN 0-553-49400-7
Sister Spy - Laura Peyton Roberts (2003) ISBN 0-553-49401-5
The Pursuit - Elizabeth Skurnick (2003) ISBN 0-553-49402-3
Close Quarters - Emma Harrison (2003) ISBN 0-553-49403-1
Father Figure - Laura Peyton Roberts (2003) ISBN 0-553-49404-X
Free Fall - Christa Roberts (2004) ISBN 0-553-49405-8
Infiltration - Breen Frazier (2004) ISBN 0-553-49437-6
Vanishing Act - Sean Gerace (2004) ISBN 0-553-49438-4
Skin Deep - Cathy Hapka (2004) ISBN 0-553-49439-2
Shadowed - Elizabeth Skurnick (2004) ISBN 0-553-49440-6
A new series of novels are in publication. Entitled "The APO Series", they fit into the season four timeframe and are published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Articles and Information* (Page 2)" in Alias forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Genre Spy-fi - Drama - Action
Created by J. J. Abrams
Country of origin United States
No. of seasons 5
No. of episodes 105
(+1 animated short)
Production
Running time approx. 42 minutes
Broadcast
Original channel ABC
Original run September 30, 2001 May 22, 2006

-Note:All information taken from Wikipedia

Edited by prithvi lover - 28 August 2007 at 7:16am

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Jennifer Garner: The Next Barbara Walters?
TUESDAY MAY 15, 2007 01:45 PM EDT

By Stephen M. Silverman and Vanessa Diaz

Jennifer Garner

Is Jennifer Garner the next Barbara Walters?

She and former So You Think You Can Dance host Lauren Sanchez-Whitesell are pitching a TV show described as "The View for mothers," Sanchez-Whitesell tells PEOPLE.

"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez-Whitesell, 37, said at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills.

"We're putting together a show for moms, by moms," said Sanchez-Whitesell, whose husband, agent Patrick Whitesell, represents Garner's husband, Ben Affleck.

"We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."

Walters, of course, is both the executive producer and occasional cohost of the 10-year-old ABC daytime talk show.

What can fans expect from the show? "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids," said Sanchez-Whitesell, who welcomed a son in June.

She added: "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child. She's photographed picking up trash in her front yard, she's photographed doing everything."

Garner, 35, and Affleck, 34, are the parents of 17-month-old daughter Violet.

"We don't have a name [for the show] yet," said Sanchez-Whitesell. "It's still Jen Garner Untitled Project, but I think next week we'll have more of an idea of where the show's going."

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
"Alias" Reunion? -- Cast Spied at Lunch
Posted Jan 18th 2007 11:15AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV, Jennifer Garner

Arvin Sloane better watch out -- the "Alias" crew is back.

Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan and Victor Garber were spotted after lunching together at Beverly Hills eatery Orso. Garner looked every part the spy in a trench coat and dark sunglasses, telling her former TV dad Garber, "I love you," before jetting off.

Vartan, with whom Jen was once romantically linked, was caught off-guard by the paparazzi attention, telling photogs, "I wish it was valid ... did I get a job that I don't know about?"

Keep those fingers crossed for an "Alias" reunion -- apparently, Vartan needs the work!

ruhiii

Groupbie

ruhiii

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I FIND RON RIFKIN DAMN HANDSOME, Wink Wink AND DA KIND OF ATTITUDE HE HAD IN DA SHOW WAS REALLY AUSUMN.

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged
yup i kinda like him too! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Alias Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.