Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mick

mick

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Well well well, listen to me!!

I've just read (in a site) some opinions about Dumbledore's death.

well well well, i start with a question. And if Dumbledore's death has been just a part of a gran plan?

We all know that Dumbledore's NEVER been wrong and maybe he wasn't wrong even this time! And now i will give u my reasons! If he's never been wrong, he culdnt have been wrong even about Snape!!!

In fact, if you read the pages with more attention you will realise that it could be really a plan organized by Dum and Snape!

When the Dead Eaters came into his office, he (Who knows why) stopped Harry with some kind of magic! And we all knows that if Harry hAd been able to protect his Headmaster he would have done it. So, maybe Dum DIDN'T want Harry's help. Maybe, as i said before, it was just a plan, his death was a plan and he didn't want Harry to save him.

And when Snape came into the office, when he showed that he was a Dead Eater...well, I don think Dumbledore was really surprised or scared about it. On the contrary, he said just "Snape..." and "Snape...please..."

PLEASE??? he should be angry, shouldn't he? everyone of us would be angry after realising that a friend of ours has betrayed us for all the time! No, he wasn't angry, ha said just "please..." and I could add "please kill me Snape" it's like he was asking Snape to kill him, like he wanted Snape to kill him, like he had to persuade Snape to do it, to kill him!

Here there are the things which make me think that it all had been planned before.

Yes, Dumbledore's words could just mean something like"please Snape don't do it, don't kill me..." but so, if he didn't want to die, why did he stop Harry?

I don't think Harry'd have been able to face all those Dead Eaters, but he could just run away and ask help, or save his life at least! But Dumbledore didn't make him move at all! yeah because he knew that Harry would have done everything to save him, to protect his favourite Professor, his friend...

And maybe Dumbledore didn't want to be saved.....maybe there was a plan, maybe Snape was really a good person, who acted to be a dead Eater, a Voldy's slave, just to give Dumbledore the informations he needed....I hope so  

Now free your minds and guess, i'll be waiting!

Mick

Edited by PixieDust91 - 14 August 2005 at 4:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(*SPOILER*) And if Dumbledore’s ________" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mick

mick

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I've just a thing to add....I think Dumbledore IS dead...of course he is, or he wouldn't let anybody bury his body, don't you think so? But even if he's dead, it doesn't mean that he hasn't planned it before...

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
guys,if a wizard is dead his wand will b destroyed right?but there is no mention of dumbledore's wand as far as i noe.
also "severus.........please ...." can also be "severus......please kill me"
maybe he n snape had some plan or the other
also when dumbledore body(so called body bcoz its not shown)erupted into flames,harry feltthat he saw a phoenix rise n fly away.(remember phoenix tears have healin powers.)if dd wasn't dead n only injured what if the fawks had healed him!
also remember that phoenix lament that they all heard!everyone thought that it was fawks lamentin over dd's death but it cud have meant something else.
also dd wuoldn't let hary to call ne1 elso apart from snape!that wou;d have been bcoz it was some sort of plan o something! Wink

this is only my hope! Embarrassed

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
guyz they say that rons got charlies old wand how exactly did he get it and is ti proven tht a dead wizardz wand HAS TO BE BROKEN.......

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged
its said somewhere in some book!i am sure!

maybe charlie brought a new wand n gave his old 1 to ron bcoz his mom n dad cudn't afford to buy a new one!

mick

mick

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah! You're right! i didn't think about the wand!
Dumbledore's one hasn't been destroyed as far as we know!
But everybody think him dead, and maybe he's really dead because I don't think that he would have let anyone set his own body in a white tomb...don't u think that? I prefer thinking about a secret plan behind all that! A reason for Dumbledore's dead!
We will certainly find out something about that in the 7th book, i am sure because thare are too many dark and unknown points in this story...Dumbledore won't leave us very easily!! Sirius ok, even anyone else ok, but not Dumbledore, not him!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmi ram

guys,if a wizard is dead his wand will b destroyed right?

I've never read about this in the books. Do you remember where you read this?

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of your points, Mick!

I also noticed that when Harry was chasing Snape and one of the DE's Crucioed Harry, Snape stopped him saying that he "belongs to the Dark Lord"...

Also, The fact that he still has the ability to feel emotional pain - especially when Harry calls him a coward makes me feel as if this was a plot.

Dumbledore was never afraid of his own death...so I doubt that he would be pleading to Snape for mercy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top