Book Talk

Bloopers in Novels

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well it seemed to me like the forum was lacking in new topics so i made another one, like always!😆

Well have you ever found a blooper in novel.. We find blooper in all the works of creativity, weather it be art or a movie or a serial..Why not novels or Books? Have u found a blooper in works of fiction?

Bec as far as non fiction is concerned, there are loads of bloopers but non fiction can never be accurate. Also our books of course book do have mistakes!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nope... I haven't found any bloopers in any of the books I've read! 😃
madsoul0226 thumbnail
haha i dont think i have found any bloopers either.
other than more spelling and punctuations marks.
but serials 😆
they have bloopers written all over them 😆
ELAS101 thumbnail
i have never seen any plot bloopers but there have been some punctuation and spelling mistakes that I have seen.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have found a few bloopers in nonfictions... I can't remember any right now but as I did more research I had found that the author was incorrect about something.

Like Margaret Atwood's knowledge about ancient Greek culture in The Penelopiad lacks accuracy.

I have found grammer/punctuation mistakes too.  Even in my textbooks. 😆

And I sooo agree, the soaps are fulllll of bloopers.. Sometimes it seems to me that all there is to serials is bloopers. 😆😛
madsoul0226 thumbnail
Movies have tons of bloopers too.
my all time fav movie, Ocean 11 [after watching it a billion times and memorizing all the lines] , i started to notice all the editing mistakes and everything.
e.g. when brad pitts character was eating in one scene, he first had a plate in his hand. then the next sec its a bowl.

and ppl get paid to notice these things and they still mess up 😆