i've had it with Kali

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I really hate Kali...why can't they just kill her off in this show or put her in jail or something serioulsy...i can't believe that ekta is showing that children can talk back to their parents and have such smart mouths omg 😡....i don't know what ekta is trying to teach the public and stuff, but all this drama she's showing is just getting on my last nerves.  tonight is my last night to watch this show because i am never watching it again ....it's just too much.   she has such a big mouth and kusum is so stupid for not taking her by the ears and beating her butt 👏.....and now kali is so clever as to have a miscarriage 🤢....her aru chachi told her that and look at this...she will never be found out.  I wonder how she will be caught and what does ekta plan on doing?  sorry ekta but if you don't know what you're writing, then please just stop it and get out of the whole television writing business and leave....get another job!!!!!!!!!👎🏼  and how come sony and star plus can't find any other people to write shows instead of just ekta??? seems that ekta has every channel under her control 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail

I agree. I mean, why didn't anyone slap kali silly and tell her to shut her trap? Why are the elders in this drama so dence and stupid? Why do they listen to shit from the bratty little brats? And does kali actually think that Garv is gonna stay with her now? I mean, what's wrong with kumud, why doesn't she say anything now? Open your mouth and tell everyone the truth......and if they don't believe you, pay a doctor to say that kali paid them to say that she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. If Kali can play dirty, then why can't kumud? Why can't kumud pay someone to say that kali wasn't really pregnant.....like the wardboy or doctor........after all, it is the truth right? And the fact that the doctors in this show can easliy take brides and money from people and lie like this, doesn't really say much of them as a doctor. I mean, if you paid a doctor on an ekta serial to kill someone on purpose and not save their lives.........the doctor would probably do it. 😡

But honestly, I think that someone should have slapped kali on the face and told her to shut up. She's not a baby that needs to be told what to do. If she is/was old enough to live with garv.....a married man, get pregnant before marriage and arrange for people to lie for her about her pregnancy.......then I am sure she is old enough to be told when to shut her trap and when to open it. 😡

ejaz's babe thumbnail
i know. soemone should just kill her. i know i would. ektaa kills arjun but never thinks about killing kali. And the stupid thing about this is that when everybody knows how bad kail is y doesn't anyone c that she is da dumb 1 here. now she's trying to get out of faking her pregnency by getting into a car accident and saying that she had a miscarriage. this is so messed up.
PriyaS thumbnail

I agree with everyone - this serial has just reached its limit. 

I personally won't be watching tomorrow because I know exactly whats going to happen - everyone including Kkusum will blame herself, she'll refuse to marry Abhay, racked with guilt, blah, blah, blah. 🤢

I think its just an insult to viewer's intelligence.  😡

jprasad thumbnail
me tooo....I have had it with Kali.  Kali, you are fired!  Get out of my office!
sannakayani thumbnail
kali just get out of my face l really do hate her how dare she talk to kkusum like that i wud have slapped her but it raelly hurt her when kkusum sed to her that it isn't her house any more cuz she is not a kapoor the cow.....
smilingstar3 thumbnail
well your right kali is a total loser but all soaps have a person like kali
not that low as kali
but everyother soap does and that's what makes teh show so interesting
the producers point or the writers whole point it so for us to hate atleast one person
first we hated esha
now we hate kali
that's the whole point
yet it's ridiculous but like i said in another board....SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES no worries
and i can see that you really find this serial important or you wouldn't be complaining like this
i kno you like this serial i mean why else would you be so emotional over kali???
NdnRani thumbnail

u're rite in the show kali is really evil i mean who does this 2 her sis? but in real life i'm sure(hopefully) shes not like this

*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

I agree. I mean, why didn't anyone slap kali silly and tell her to shut her trap? Why are the elders in this drama so dence and stupid? Why do they listen to shit from the bratty little brats? And does kali actually think that Garv is gonna stay with her now? I mean, what's wrong with kumud, why doesn't she say anything now? Open your mouth and tell everyone the truth......and if they don't believe you, pay a doctor to say that kali paid them to say that she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. If Kali can play dirty, then why can't kumud? Why can't kumud pay someone to say that kali wasn't really pregnant.....like the wardboy or doctor........after all, it is the truth right? And the fact that the doctors in this show can easliy take brides and money from people and lie like this, doesn't really say much of them as a doctor. I mean, if you paid a doctor on an ekta serial to kill someone on purpose and not save their lives.........the doctor would probably do it. 😡

But honestly, I think that someone should have slapped kali on the face and told her to shut up. She's not a baby that needs to be told what to do. If she is/was old enough to live with garv.....a married man, get pregnant before marriage and arrange for people to lie for her about her pregnancy.......then I am sure she is old enough to be told when to shut her trap and when to open it. 😡

i agree

well kali is kali......well that's wht i hate abt all the show......stupid evil ppl are at no harm......no wonde so many years.......just look at esha......she still the same and can do whatever she wants......so stupid......but i think it'll be interresting when garv finds out the truth and slaps kali......i'm gonna watch that episode for sure......but for now i'm gonna watch kareena kareena.....heheheh until it gets stupid.......wonder wht else i'm gonna watch......😆😆😆