Making eyes appear bigger?

Posted: 16 years ago
What make-up to use if I want my eyes to appear bigger?
u need the smokey effect for that
google it 'smokey effect' n loads of ideas will cum up n always put a lot of eyeliner on n mascara to define ur eye that way it'll luk bigger

farah hp this helps
1)Use a tint of black eyeshadow....apply a thin layer close to your eyes

2)Frame your eyes with black eyeliner, and i mean all around your eyes!

3)Invest in a good mascara....YSL are apparently the best or you could also try Lancome or Clarins
yeah thanks for the tips 😛

I'll try to put eyeliner all around the eyes
u can also try kaajal..its great to make eyes appear bigg.. 😛 and eyeliner!

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

u can also try kaajal..its great to make eyes appear bigg.. 😛 and eyeliner!

yeah i agree w/ u sabrina..kohl makes ur eyes look bigger if u put it on w/ eye liner 😳

id suggest put eyeliner on..i suggest rimmel...and depending on ur lashes...maybe a mascara 2.. 😛
i would suggest kajal! well my eyes r already HUMONGOUS, so it wouldn't really matter for me! 😆 but i feel ur eyes get a virtual look of being bigger... and it's very beautiful to look at! i could go hours just staring at my eyes in the mirror! 😆 just joking! 😆 😉 Edited by Sai-licious - 16 years ago
Dark eyeliner like the ones movie star use. Make eyelashes thicker with mascara. 😊
Well, from the Chemist or any local, 'Boots' or 'Superdrug' you can get these eye drops, which make ur eyes appear bigger and sparkly, it really works, and makes ur eyes look really attractive, i tried it! and it doesnt cost much either! 😊