kesha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys

i'm back. i know i haven't been on the forum for the longest time, but i was busy studying for my finals. my finals just ended on friday and now i'm free. man i missed not being able to chat with u guys. it was really hard staying away from the forum but i somehow managed as my grades depended on it. well i'm not gonna bore u guys with the details, just wanted to let u know that i'm glad to be back and i missed u guys terribly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back, Kesha. 😊 It's great to have you back. And we missed you too. Hope your finals went well.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi kesha..

Welcome back Kesha.....😊

I really really missed u out here. I'm sure the others did too.

Hope u fared well in yr finals...... And staying away from the forum brings u the desired results..........

Simply ....where r u???? waiting for tuesdays update...missed the beginning yest too.

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii kesha i missed you a whole lot i and it's just not me it's just about everyone... well i hope ur finals went great... till later bye... 😊
kaleidoscope thumbnail
welcome back Kesha....we missed u too.😳
Rach thumbnail
Hi Kesha Welcome back n most important how were your exams....
hope u did well in exams..
u missed out all the tension of Rajeev in and out show..
finally he is in.......
Edited by Rach - 19 years ago
kesha thumbnail
thank u all for the wonderful wishes. my finals were great. i did great on them. i'm on christmas break now and classes start again in january. i'm so glad rach that rajeev decided to stay, cuz there would be no kth without him. but i sure hope they changed the storyline cuz i don't like the way his character is going. i can't wait for him to be like the old sujal again
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome back kesha..............🤗 Missed u mate......

I used to wonder where u had disappeared. Best of luck for your result..........Keep posting.........

Hardy, i was late in posting the update 'cuz i had missed some parts of Tuesday's episode and wanted to watch the repeat. But missed it too......... Anyways, i posted the parts i could manage.......

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
i am the best thumbnail
chat 2 me on msn
[email protected]
PreityGirl thumbnail

Welcome Back! Hope u did good on ur finals!