Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Suppose you know Someone loves someone.. okay?

Do u think it's possible that You can influence that someone in such way that he/she falls in love with the one who's in  love with him/her????

Gosh.. sounds confusing kya??LOLLOL

Okay let me ask it like this.. Tongue
Suppose ur friend A loves your other friend B...
BUt u know that B doesn't love A.. do u think it's possible u can talk in such way that B falls for A??

you know i'm asking this coz my friends do complain that i do play matchmaker and i sometimes succeed alsoLOLLOL

So i want to know..
do u think that it's really me and the way i "promote" the person that makes the person think about the one who loves him/her?? or

is it just that the person falls for the other coz somewhere he/she already felt attracted towards the other??Wink and i'm just speeding up the whole process??

Looking frwd to the repliesTongue

LOve,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOve can happen..by influence?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

simpleL0VE38

Goldie

simpleL0VE38

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
omg, help me will you!!???? LOL pleaseeeee Embarrassed Tongue

Edited by mike00rules - 27 August 2007 at 1:46pm

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
hey man excellent topic!.......iam called the cupid of my skool! Wink

so............i did it once!
and i suceeded!............just make B cum a lil closer 2 my friend! Wink

SIMPLE! Tongue

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Gracy ur friend is right, ur a matchmaker LOL LOL Wink

Coming to ur question, i think yes..you can influence someone to fall for another person. By fall i mean get attracted not fall in love because u cnt make a person fall in love. Wink

Just as u said A loves B but B doesn't love A, well u can kinda persuade B to make him fall for A, it all depends on the way u talk to the person. If B already loves A but hasn't realise it yet then ur just helping B to realize his love for A. I hope its not too confusing this part. Confused Embarrassed LOL

I think If B was never attracted to A then when u will talk to him he won't feel anything but if he was already attracted to that person then when u will talk to him, it will make him realise that he is actually falling for that person..

yeah i amWinkLOL and no it wasn't confusing IsraaTongue
and u've really said wahat i already thought too... coz it happened to me also.. some friends were really trying to hook me up with a guy who gave me 10 red roses on valentine;s day.. but really i didn't feel anything for him and also didn't get influenced or whatWink

but when i think of my fav tv serial Friends... Rachel was kinda influenced nah.....she heard abt Ross who had a crush on her for like forever and then she started feeling attracted nah??
so i think sometimes u can let someone fall for someone.. whether he/she likes the other  or notWink

thxxx,
Love,
Gracella

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged
yOu cant influence sOm1 tO lOve sOm1.... the persOn might attracted tOwards Other persOn cOz yOu make her /him tO dO this... AttractiOn is way Of whOm we thOught lOve... lOve happen by itself... relatiOn thOugh influence is will nOt stay permenently...

But yes.... One mOre thing..... thrOugh influence, the persOn get attracted tOwads OtherOne but it is pOssible that in future he/she might fall in lOve in real........

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Yes we can influence someone to notice the person we want them to notice, we can influence someone to have a crush on someone (Trust me i have done dis sooo many times.. U arnt the only matchmaker around LOL ) But you cant influence somone to completely love a person.. Bec that depends on the people involved.. Nobody can force u to love someone.. U can force people or influence people to like someone to have a crush on someone, but not love. Love will happen gradually between them.

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Great discussion topic! Clap Awesome :D!

I understood the whole thingy by reading the topic subject only. Embarrassed LOL

I think we can surely influence someone to get attracted towards the other person. We cannot make them fall in love. I am so sure that often they think that they have fallen in love but actually it is not love.. it's only a crush/attraction.. nothing else!

Guys.. don't think you are the only cupids around. lolll, hum bhi hainCool. You thought you were the only person who did a miracle sort of deed? loll, noooo.. count us in also.. in the list of matchmakers Embarrassed LOL ..

But the most important thing to keep in mind is that you should know that the relation that you are gonna give push to.. (i hope em not soundin reli complicated :p).. should be the best pair..should have tolerance, should be the best for each other. Only then.. (on these basis) you shud make them a couple.. gf/bf.. otherwise you know you are not doing a good deed..

Edited by shizajaved - 28 August 2007 at 8:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top