Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys, In HBP Snape knew that Harry was using his own copy of Advanced Potion Making na??? why didnt he turn him in then???Confused I mean it cannot be bcoz he was scared that DD wud recognise it as his as Hermione said...Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why didnt Snape turn Harry in?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
he dint coz i guess he dint want every1 2 know that he had invented sectumsempra and all those curses ,coz in the eyes of lupin and everybody others,he already was evil...

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
he probably didn't want every1 to know he was the HBP n that he invented all those curses that maybe weren't ministry approved

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
that's what i have been wondering too... snape knew abt the book and he didnt turn harry in because in my POV he probably wanted Harry to know some of those curses, they wud help him when he's fighting with voldemort and his death eaters... Smile

edwardsgirl

edwardsgirl

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
ya may be he doesnt want any body to know he is evil

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
welll at the en, thanks to him shouting it out to Harry, it anyway became public that he is the Hal Blood Prince and invented some evil spells...

but I think Lupin alreday knew he invented Sectumsempra...coz in DeathLy Hallows...hE says that Snape cast Sectumsempra on George and Sectumsempra was always a speciality of Snape's!

Schindler

Goldie

Schindler

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

welll at the en, thanks to him shouting it out to Harry, it anyway became public that he is the Hal Blood Prince and invented some evil spells...

but I think Lupin alreday knew he invented Sectumsempra...coz in DeathLy Hallows...hE says that Snape cast Sectumsempra on George and Sectumsempra was always a speciality of Snape's!
Yeah, but im thinking he prolly did tell Dumbledore, and it prolly was'nt mentioned, i mean what would Dumbledore have against Hazrry having his book, he prolly guessed how it got into his hands in any  case...

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah maybe sure DD knows...But that anyway will not affect his trust in Snape coz he is the best judge of Charcatre and after Voldy started Hunting down Lily, he changed....
The point is, Snape loathed Harry completely...why in the world didnt he turn Harry in to Slughorn..He cud have humiliated him na? LOL Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top