Posted: 16 years ago
hey great part....continue soon
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i am new readder thx dear awesome story 👏 👏 👏
jassiee. thumbnail
Big thanks to- sna004, tava, iamsmart, anu-pre4eva, kIrAn...E>GA<3, stubborn, ishu124, Anam Ali, desiqt8806, sameira-90, Kaj!, and monikaseth  for the adorable comments!   
Much Love <3
    Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
jassiee. thumbnail

I can't update tomarrow. Sorry! I will try my best to update on Sunday, but I'm not hundred percent sure. Sorry for the delay, I will make a extra long part, to make up for the delay. Hope you understand!

Much Love<3

damilola thumbnail
take ur time hun

😉
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I just love your FanFic Please Continue soon It is very funny and good like to read more!!So when you get time please continue!!!! 😛
Numera* thumbnail
awesome start!! i love it! continue soon hun!
roshaa thumbnail
great partt !!   😛 👏 👏
continue soon   😊
btw how angad knows kripaa ?????????????????   😕 😕 😕
jassiee. thumbnail

Part 2
Kripa sat on one of the bar stools, and saw Angad heading her way. She was mad now, was he following her like that, she didnt like it one bit. "You didnt answer my question" Angad said with a very amused smirk. "NO! I'm not going todance with you" Kripa replyed. "Hey, whats you guys talking about"Rehen winked at Kripa. "You sexuality"Angad said knowing Rehen was ging to get worked up with his comment. "Angad, remember what happened i the afternoon, do you want me to show you the knife again."Rehen smirked. Angad gave Rehen a deadly stare and they both started laughing. While Sana and Kripa were very confused! "How about tommarow we all meet"Sana said with a grin. "Sure, Angad?" Rehen said with a cute smile, "Whatever" Angad said arrogantly. " Okay" Kripa noticed how arrogant Angad was acting, she smirked."We will meet at Angad and Kripa's apartment then"Sana questioned. "Sure" "Whatever" "Okay" They all said. Soon it was mid night and everyone was nearly drunk except for Angad. He anjoyed drinking but he stayed in jail once for srinking and driving, he wasnt going to reapeat his mistake again.
Kripa danced with Rehen and Sana, she swayed to the loud music like a party animal. Angadjust flirted with a few girls, which Kripa noticed but was too drunk to think "C'mon lets go home Kripa" Sana said, she wasnt that drunk. She was a smart chik.
"I dont want to go home. You go Ill come with Rehen" Kripa said gulping down more achlohol.
"Okay. Dont be out too late" Sana said and left. "Bye Rehen and Angad it was nice meeting you" She kissed Rehen and Angad on the cheek and left momentarily.
"Angad. Take Kripa home. Im going to go follow Sana and see if she wants a lift home" Rehen grinned and followed Sana outthe door.
"Bye, Stalker" Angad patted Rehens back and encouraged him to go.
After a few minutes Angad got tired of flirting so he went to the dance floor and danced right beside Kripa. Before he knew it Kripa had her arms around his neck, and they were dancing a few inches away. Suddenly the police came in and cleared the club out, "Eveyone out!" The guards screamed.
"Angad take me home" Kripa said holding Angad's hand and resting her head on his shoulder.
"Yea I was told to do that" Angad said underhis breath. Angad seated Kripa in the passengerseat and drove t there apartment. Kripa sand a variety of songs while Angad was drving. She sang Dont cha', This is why im hot, Sexy back, Summer Love, Fergalicious, and Lipgloss. Angad just smirked at how wild Kripa could get. By the time they reached hom Kripa was sleeping peacefully. Angad slowly picked her up and took her up the stairs and into their apartment. Heplaced her on one side of the bed and he lay on the other side of the bed. And before you knew it, it was another moring in Boston.

Kripa got up and saw she was on the bed, confused with that. She also noticed she had a hangover. "Ugh...What happened last night?" Kripa whispered to her self. She got up,made the bed, got her towell and went to take a shower. Shetook a long soothing shower, with boiling hot water. Shecame out wearingwhite cotton capris, with a Guess tank. Sheleft her hair in a bun. And in no time she picked up her Locoste hand bag and left the boreing apartment.

She got in her messy car and drove to Sana's house. Sana opened the door wearing a light Orange churidaar. She looked amazing in the traditonal clothing.
"Wow, Sana you look ravishing" Kripa hugged Sana
"Thanks Kripa" Sana hugged her back ofcourse.
"Do you have some asprin my head ache is killing me" Kripa said holing her fore head
"Yea. Come on in!" Sana invited her in and closed the dorr behind her
"Man, Kripa you shouldnt drink that much." Sana advised Kripa
"I know but i cant control my self" Kripa swallowed the asprin and then gulped down a glass of water.
"Did Rehen drop you yesterday?"Sana asked.
"No... I think.... Angad?" Kripa was very confused
"Oh..." Sana thought that Rehen told Angad cause they live togther. Rehen never found Sana so he couldnt STALK her.

"Hey Rehen lets go play pool or something im bored" Angad said on the phone
"Remember we all are meeting at your apartment"
"Oh yea but thats later. You in or no... I could call Vivan you know" Angad said annyed
"Yea...sure ill call Vivan and invite him" Rehen said
"Later" Angad hung up"
"Bye! Dudes" Rehen also hung up.

"Hey lets call Anju...Lets see how she doing" Sana said dialing her phone number
"Hey Anju...wanna hang with us later...I few friends coming to Kripa's apartment" Sana said on the phone.
"Sure I gotta go byee" Anjali hung up
Sana put the phone down and told Kripa what Anjali said to her on the phone.

Soon, Kripa went to the apartment. She was relieaved that Angad was no where to be seen. After watching TV for the past hour, Kripa realised she was BORED. Kripa thought and thought about whta she could do but no idea. Finally after an half an hour of thinking, a idea popped out of her head.
"Should i do this?"She whispered to her self
"I shouldnt"Her cautioun got the better of her
"But im bored"
"But you shoudnt"
"Then, I wont"
"Then good for you!"
"Im going to do it"
Kripa talked to herself for 15 minutes, and finally agreed she should do it!. Kripa slowly walked to the bedroom and reached Angad's bag. She looked at the bag, and un-zipped it slowly so it wont make any noise. She took out a black leather book, and looked through it. There were phone numbers, adresses, and other boring stuff. Finally she found something important, "A letter cool, lets see what it say" She talked to herself.
Kripa un folded the letter and read "To my beloved Angad!". She heardsomeone opening the door. Kripa quickly folded the letter, scrumched it into his bag and jumped in the attached washroom."OMG...Please dont see me" She thought while she hood in the washroom. Angad came in the apartment and entered his room, he took of his shirt and streched. He was tired after playing pool for the last three hours. He looked out of the apartment window. Seeing 2 girls have a cat fight. He loved cat fights he thought. He heaved a sigh and openedthe door of the washroom. He came in un accpecting Kripa when he heard a scream. Kripa screamed when she sawAngad's bare well built chest.
"What the hell are you doing here?!"Angad shouted
"Umm...Ah...UM..."Kripa stuttered
"Umm...Ah...UM...What?" Angad mimiked Kripa
"Bye!"Kripa exited the washroom emmbarresed, While Angad just smirked and took a shower.

Soon Vivan, Sana, Rehen, and Anjali all reached Kripa and Angad's apartment.
"Hey Im bored! Lets do something"Vivan suggested
"How about classic truth or dare...what say?"Sana said
Everyone agreed and started playing
"Sana truth or dare?"Rehen said with a smirk
"TRUTH!"Sana exclaimed.
"From me, Angad, or Vivan who woul you pick as a husband?"
"Um...I dont know I hardly know Vivan..."Sana said.
"Well, let me give a short introduction. His name is Vivan Chopra, he is 23 years old i think? He's very friendly" Rehen said pointed to Vivan
"Um...Ill pick Vivan then. He sounds nicer the Angad, so i pick him"
"What about me"Rehen was shocked!
"Ah...Angad told me earlier that you were gay. Not to offend you or anything."Sana said playing along with Angad's fib.
"Angad dude you are so going to die"Rehen shot a evil glare toAngad
"I' m so scrared" Angad acted scared.
"Okay lts get back to the game"Anajli said noticingiva was staring at her.
"Truth or DARE....Kripa" Anjali said
"Uh...What?" Kripa was too interested in the book she was reading...
The Notebook
Angad snatched the book away and put it in his jacket pocket.
"Why did you that for"Kripa said trying t get the book back. She chased Angad around the apartment. Finally Angad sat on the couch, while Kripa struggled to get to his pocket. "Angad give it BACK" Kripa shouted!"No!"Angad shoutedback enjoying this little game. "Angad!" Kripa whined.
"Stop being such a baby" Angad handed Kripathe book.
Kripa was about t leave when Angad held her hand and pulled her back. Angad pulled Kripa so she was sitting on his lap. He held her waist tight. "Angad let go!"Kripa said trying toget away. Angad smirkedand let go of Kripa who was very pissed off at the moment.
"Ugh...YOU JERK"Kripa sat on the sofa be side Vivan and Anjali.
"We should be going now" Everyone got up and left.
"Bye anju, and Sana meet you ppl tomarrow"Kripa hugged Anjali and Sana and they both left.

Sorry for the short update. I had a really long part, but i forgot to save it! I'm really very sorry! I said I was going to post a long update and I didn't. I feel really feel bad = ( Anyways I hope you like this part. I really feel this part is very short! I am very busy with school lately so, I don't know when im going to get the chance to post Part 3. Maybe on this weekend or next week sometime. I hope you enjoy reading this part.
Much Love<3

damilola thumbnail

awesome part 👏 👏 👏

kripa and angad are so cute 😆

i love all those songs u mentioned kripa sang

mims- this is y im hot - fantastic song 👏

lil mama- lipgloss rocks 👏

fergielicious rules

jt- sexybac is hot 😳

and the pcd are kool