Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ooooooooh, juss caught up wit dis ff....its so good....cont soon!!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
jassiee. thumbnail
Part 1
Kripa got into her car, and zoomed of. She was angry, angry at the fact that she had to follow his stupid rules. Ugh...she didnt like her life one bit right now. She knew she had to hurt his ego! Her car was messy, it had old magazines, shopping bags, and leftover coffee and tea from god knows when. She didnt really mind the mess, but her friends Anjali and Sana, didnt step foot into her car. Kripa found that very disrespectful and annoying, but knew her car didnt smell like freshly baked cookies or cupcakes. She arrived at Anjali's house, she stomped out of her car aburptly and rang the doorbell. No response, she was exacerbated now. She took 3 deep breaths that always helped her calm down. Finally a responce, she saw a tired Anjali opening the door. "Oh, Kripa its you I thought someone was dieing outside" Anjali grinned.
"Anju, stop laughing" Kripa said walking in.
"Fine..."Anjali said.

They both went up to Anjali's room and gossiped both...yea ofcourse Angad. " So, Kripa did he say anything to you?" Anjali was curious. "Nah...just gave me a few rules to fallow he aactually thinks Im going to fallow those rule. He has alot in store for him these weeks that we are living together. Anju, so whats up with your life?" Kripa spoke. "Nothing just same old same old me and Sana going to the mall, shopping watching movies. Ever since you dont hang with us its just me and Sana. So boring...Sana tries to cheer me up but we end up fighting everyday and then saying sorry the next. Come hang with us tomarrow we are going to catch a bite at ihop, then go clubbing.What say" Angali asked.
"Sure" Kripa agreed.

"Hey wassup Rehen?" Angad said. "Nothing bro, me and Karan are going to the clup. Come with?" Rehen questioned. "Sure, dude anything to get away from Kripa"Angad was releaved.
"She hot what you talking about your lucky your living with her" Rehen said with a naughty grin. "Whatever Rehen, Your weird anyways" Angad laughed. "Just telling how it is Angad!"Rehen patted Angad on the shoulder. "Are you gay? Rehen" Angad said seriously. "WHAT MAKES YOU SAY IM NOT STRAIGHT!"Rehen yelled.
"I don't sometimes you say and do stuff that make me questio your sexuality" Angad laughed.
"Angad do you want to die" Rehen said with atitude
"Yea, like i could die from a skinny, wimpy, GAY guy" Angad said confidently.
"You asked for it" Rehen took out a daggar and pointed it at Angad. Angad was frightened the minute he showed him the daggar. "What the hell dude, why do you have a fricken knife?" Angad said walking back.
"Ohh, no reason. Just for protection" Rehen said walking towards Angad. Angad screamed as Rehen chased him sorund the apartment. "Rehen, Im seriously ill call the police" Angad said taking out his cell phone.
Rehen started laughing, he was laughing so hard he couldnt stand up straight.
"Whoes the skinny wimpy GAY guy now" Rehen smirked.
The both laugh and start watching TV. "Angad, i dont want to watch sports. Lets watch something else" Rehen whined. "NO IF YOU DONT WANT TO WATCH SPORTS GO HOME! AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A GIRL" Angad said annoyed. "Again with my sexuality, why do you always bring up the same topic" Rehen spoke. "Fine. I wont talk about ur sexuality, now please let me watch football!" Angad was too interested in football, to start with Rehen. Rehen was Angad's best friend from grade.1 so they practically new eachother there whole life. Angad found Rehen very annoying and weird at times, while Rehen found Angad very arrogant and RUDE at times. "Fine, im going cya at Club Crazy(made up the name)." Rehen said leaving. "Bye DUDE" Angad said.

"Anju, I have nothing to wear! lets go shopping nah?" Kripa whined.
"I was thinking the same thing! Im going to call Sana and see if she wants to come" Anjai dialled Sana's phone number. " Hey Sany, want to come to the mall, to get dresses for the club" Anjali said quickly. "SURE! be there in 5" Sana accpeted. " She's on her way Kripa" Anjali said hanging up. Sana came to Anjali's hous in 5 minutes. "Hey...Kripa and Anju" Sana greeted them with a hug!
Anjali's cell-phone rang it was frm her office." Yea, OMG! I will be right there thanks for informing me!" Anjali quickly got her bag and told Kripa and Sana that a problem accured in the office so she cant go shopping but she will meet them at the club. " Bye anju, be back soon" Kripa and Sana said in unison. They both left for the mall in Sana's car because Kripa's car...well you know the story. "So, Kripa what have you been upto lately. I heard you have to share an apartment with Angad." Sana said driving the car. "Yea, Sana he gave me 5 rules to follow. KRIPA SHARMA DOESNT FOLLOW RULES" Kripa shouted. " Yea, I know " Sana grinned. They both started talking about what they were going to buy and soon they were at the mall.
They went into some randome shop and looked for dresses."Hey, Im gonna buy this one" Sana said showing Kripa a baby pink dress.
"Sana, good taste. I like it."Kripa gave Sana and thumbs up. "Yea, im going to pay for it. Ill help you find yuor dress then." Sana walked away. "Kripa looked and looked but she found nothing. Finally she spotted a white halter dress that was cut right above her knees. She knew that, that was the dress that she was looking for all along. "Hey Sana do you like this one" Kripa said pointing to the white dress. "yea, youwill look gorgeous in it" Sana said excited. "That i will" Kripa said laughing. They both finished shopping and went to Sana's flat.

Rehen came back in a hour to bug ANGAD! He loves to bug him because he knew Angad gets annoyed easily! Rehen smirked while he rang the dorrbell. "What do you want" a angry Angad roared when he opened the door.
"Its not like a want you" Rehen blew a kiss to Angad
"Your freaking me out again. This is the stuff that makes me wonder ur sexuality" Angad said letting Rehen in.
"OH PISH POSH Angad your all mine!" Rehen said laughing.
"I'm joking BRO' " Rehen added. "I'm hungry. MAKE ME FOOD!" Angad demanded. " Look, Im your friend. BUT NOT YOUR SLAVE" Rehen replied with a smirk. Angad smirked aswell.

It was 8:00 pm and Kripa and Sana were getting ready. Sana came in the club wearing her pink dress, she wore her white heels and let her hair out in curls. She looked like a million bucks. Kripa followed her wearing her white dress, with her diamond hoops, and a long necklace, she straighteing her hair leaving a strands curly.

"Omg Sana he's here!"Kripa saw Angad and Rehen talking at the bar. "OMG! his friends cute. Kripa turned her back so Angad could only see her back.
"Hey im going to ask if that girl wants to dance" Rehen said pointing to Sana.
"OH...UR STRAIGHT NOW" Angad said grinning.Rehen just smirked and walked over to Sana.
"Hey im Rehen"
"Hi Im Sana"
"Bye Im leaving"Kripa said walking away.
"Whats up with her"Rehen said as Kripa walked away. "Ill be back in a minute Sana" Rehen added as he walked to Angad. "HEY DUDE...I found you the perfect girl she is over here"Rehen said pointing to Kripa. "She very hot!"Rehen fibbed because he never even saw Kripa's face.
"Thanks Rehen" Angad patted Rehens back. Rehen walked away while Angad walked towards Kripa. "Care to Dance" he said in a deep voice. Kripa turned around and founs a shocked Angad.
"What" Kripa said
"What.."Angad said
"YOU!"Kripa shouted
"ME?"Angad replyed
"Angad?!"Kripa once again spoke
"Kripa?!"Angad followed playing this game
"Khanna?!"Kripa screamed
"Sharma"He once again followed
"IM CONFUSED!!"Kripa said
"SAME"Angad replyed
"Bye" Kripa stepped on his foot and left for the bar.
"OWW!!YOU..."Angad stopped to see Kripa turn around.
"Ugh...your soo ANNOYING!"Kripa said heading for the bar once again.

Hope you enjoy this part guys. Sorry for not updating this morning. I hope its funny. I tried my best to make Rehen and Angad parts funny. I cant update till Saturday , so I hope to see a bunch of comments. Have fun reading this part. Hope its long enough! = )
Much love<3

I didn't edit so bare with me.
      Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hhahah.. it was really funny! It's cute in a way!
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part continue soon 👏 👏 👏
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe angad and rehan's part was really funny
gr8 part

_________
~Sana~
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahha, gawd, funny part 😆 , Rehen is soo damn funny and cute too, omgg, the gender parts is ssoooo funny, lmao... can't wait for the next part 😛
jassiee. thumbnail

Thanks for the comments      
                                                   <3

Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
kIrAn...E&gt;GA&lt;3 thumbnail
i didnt realize u updated! the rehen-angad parts were soooo friggin funny. questionable sexuality. lmao. idk who rehen and sana are but they sound way cool.

i LOVED the ak interaction in dis part, it was confusing and funny but very appropriate, i loved the reaction they got wen they came across each other. lol.

cont soon, fantabulous part!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part

It was funny the scenes between Rehen and Angad
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha!!! angad's friend rehen is really funnyyy...haha...reallyy gay 😆 😆