Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Room-mate's

Prologue

"No this cannot be happening, I cant let this happen.But i need this apartment. God help me! What if he doesnt stay in his boundaries, why am i thinking like this?What if..."Kripa snapped out if her thoughts. "So, i would like $300 for this month" Mr.Sinha said writing in his notebook. Sinha prepared the paper work, while me and HIM were looking at the apartment. It was alrite it had one room with a attached washroom, Kitchen, and a sofa bed. I knew i was going to sleep on the bed, like HE doesnt even deserve the sofa bed. He deserves hell! I know i could be RUDE at times. I give a very amused smirk and proceed looking at the bedroom. This apartment was obviously ment for a couple much in love, it wasnt made for me and HIM

The bedroom was perfect for me ofcourse, the lavishing silk red sheets, king size bed, four cute little pillows, and a washroom. Just the way i liked it! I grin knowing that HE is starring at me from far. I catch him starring at me and shot him a cold stare. GOD i could be mean at times...hope gods not watching! I dont really want to go to hell you know im normal not like HIM!

Sinha finishes the paperwork and tells me and HIM to sign it. He confidently takes the pen from the table and signs the one of the numerous paper. I follow his signature with my beautiful name Kripa Sharma. Conceited i know...im probably getting on your nerves right now. SORRY! "the money" The greedy sinha's asked. God if HE wasnt here right now i swear i would of boxed Sinha...God i HATE him.

He took out $150 from his Bose wallet, and shot me a rather odd and weird look. His gelled hair looked amazing, it was soo carefully done. What am i thinking!! Eww!!
"The rest" an annoyed Sinha spoke. I looked in my Prada purse and found 5 twenty dollar bills.  I counted the bills and noticed it was only $100. I knew i shouldnt of went shopping yesterday...why did i buy a Gucci Watch. I'm soo STUPID and DUMB!
I gave the eager Sinha $100 hoping he wont count it. But was i wrong, as soon as i have him the money he counted it. "Missing $50"Sinha said showing me the 5 twenty dollar bills. "Yea...well..uh.." I never stuuter but i had to right now infront of HIM!
"I'll pay Mr.Sinha" He handed Sinha fifty dollar bill and shot me a smirk. Sinha smelled the money, to check it was real. Sinha nodded"The apartment is yours!". He grinned and so did I.

I was tired so went a freshened up as soon as Sinha left. I went into the sweet lavished washroom and took a long 50 minute shower. I came out in shorts and a tank. With my hair falling on my shoulders. I hummed I don't need a man from PCD, when i came out. I stepped out of the room with a big grin on my face. This was going to be FUN i thought. I stepped in the kitchen and saw HIM strugging with the coffee maker."Here, i'll do it Khanna!" I said in a over-confident tone. "Be my guest" He walked to the sofa and started watching Pursuit of Happiness. I made to cups of coffee and handed one to HIM and drank the other. I looked on the counter and saw a notice that crealy stated "Rules and Regulations". I skimmed through the rules and noticed that i broke half of them already. I giggled at how rebellious these rules made me sound. I sighed and walked over to Khanna.
"We have to fallow these rules, Khanna" I said rudely. He smirks at how tough i sound. "Yea i dont think so im not going to read these rules or even look at them and why would i waste my time reading these fricken rules if im not going to follow them. So Kripa got your answer" He said very annoyed. "Well we have to Khanna" I reply. "We?" He says. "Yes we!" I shout. " These are the rules WE are going to follow."

"Rule #1- You can't touch my stuff.
  Rule #2- You stay 2 metres away from me.
  Rule #3- You can't invite your friends to this apartment.
  Rule #4- You have to call me Angad.
  And most important...
  Rule #5- You sleep on the sofa bed.

That was it i couldnt keep my anger in anymore. "What do you mean I sleep on the sofa, I ain't sleepin' on da fricken sofa bed. Khanna im going call you whatever i want. I dont want to say ur ugly name! And as for my friends i could bring them here if i want you cant stop me i own this-" he out his hand over my mouth."Acctually you dont own this apartment as much as me. If i could recall you paid $100 and i paid $200. He took his hand back. "Kh-Angad i Hate you!" I screamed and ran out of the door, picking up my car keys.!

This is my new fanfic. I know I dont continue you the others but i have been really busy lately. I will continue more often now because my computers fixed finally. I know this probably sounds boreing but i assure you alot of stuff is going to happen is this fanfic.

Leave your comments

ENJOY!

Edited by crazy_craze - 10 September 2008 at 6:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23madu1006nuts123canadians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Room-mate’s AK. NOTE - PG.60 :)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
great how do they know each other and why kripa is annoyed at angad

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awesome intro
loved it. the concept is diff and
would love to read further
cont soon.

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged
nice intro Smile

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged
great intro

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey fab start. wow they r living together already LOL wonder wat happens nxt Wink

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Clap

i like it

angad and krpa hate each other

ctn soon

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged