DOTW-Favourite Harry Potter book & why??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

J. K Rowling is one of my all time favorite authers! I absolutely adore Harry Potter !! Can you please tell me what your favorite Harry Potter book and why?

Mine would be the 5th Book, Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix, bec i really enjoyed reading it, and it was througly intresting and we get the answers to many of our questions in it. It has the right amount of homour, mystery and romance! One of the most brillaint works i have ever read! 👏

Best part abt it was that it contianed loads abt my favourite characters, Fred and Geogre! 😆 However Siruis death was a dissapointment but important in the story to a certain extent! 😳
the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite book as well. I thought it really did show what a wonderful relationship Sirius and Harry had, although I hate when Sirius died.
My favourite is the last book, Deathly Hallows! In my opinion, it really marks the pinnacle of Jo Rowling's writing!

I love it because of the way she series ended...with a bang!

There was the right blend of heroism, bravery, friendship, action(kick-ass ahan ahan!!! 😆 😆 😉 ) adventure, mystery, along with a teeny weeny bit of romance (and since it was based mainly on my fav. couple Ron/Hermione...well..I was in heaven 😆 😆 ), a lot of emotions an a whole load of LOVE!

I loved how so many of my fav. characters shaped up and how all the various relationships portrayed throughout the series. How we were made to doubt one of the best characters in the series...and then go back to loving and respecting him..
I loved how all the various relationships portrayed throughout the series...reached their proper climax!

I loved how the mysteries which we had been waiting for, all tied up so perfectly in the end!

I loved the ending chapters, especially...all the battle and all the glory...all the horror and pain and all the tragedy and all the death...and yet all the hope and the exhilaration and the life...