Page 1 of 1

heart*beat

IF-Sizzlerz

heart*beat

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Kuljeet in Kohinoor

After quitting Special Squad, Randhawa will appear as the lead on the new show

Sapana Patil

The lady who mysteriously stepped out of Star One's Special Squad, will be back on the small screen to play the lead on Sahara One's yet to be launched Kohinoor. The show will be a half-hour daily and promises to be different from other shows on account of the fact that it will have varying backdrops instead of just one.
Kuljeet Randhawa who is acting in the serial, confirmed the news. "Yes, I am doing it," but refused to divulge anymore, saying, "I can't share anything at the moment. You will come to know about it when the time is right."
Kuljeet quit Special Squad as Shaina on the ground that her film By Chance would be releasing in July. The rumour mills however say that there were differences between Gauri Pradhan and her. "The release of my film has been pushed forward by four to five months. I haven't been told exactly when it will release," she adds.
On why she took up Kohinoor, she says, "I can't sit at home and do nothing. Kohinoor is a very good show and appeared interesting to me. So I took it up," she offers.
Kuljeet has been part of the glamour world for long now. She started as a Gladrags model and went on to do a major role in Cats, a thriller which was aired on Sony a few years back. She also starred in Guns & Roses alongside Amit Sadh and Ankur Nayyar of Zee's Reth.
* I can't sit at home and do nothing. Kohinoor is a very good show and appeared interesting to me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kuljeet in kohinoor" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting it

supriya99

supriya99

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
She was really cool in Special Squad. Can't wait to see Kuljeet in the new show

bhangra rulez

Goldie

bhangra rulez

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.