Page 1 of 1

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

This week's DOTW is:

Name one quality about yourself that you think makes you unique

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 26 August 2007 at 4:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*DOTW: What makes you unique?*~" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hey! that is a great DOTW... well one quality that makes me unique i gess it is never possible... iwht anyone you know because we all are a mixture of a lot of qualities... i mean we cannot find one quality of our own... we always form ourselves from what we see outside... and it is the way we take in these qualities and the way we express them that makes each one unique...
So the only quality that makes me unique is ME... and nothing else...

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Awesome DOTW! Big smile

Umm i guess the fact that im never afraid to say sorry.. I can just say sorry and blah tension khatum.. Bec if i ever feel dat i have done something rong or even if i havnt but by saying sorry i mite cheer up someone or make somone happy, den i just say it.. Embarrassed Bec i hate fighting with anyone except my siblings! LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 2:45am | IP Logged
mmmmm.... a quality in me that make me unique.....

What i am is tOtally unique... well, nOt Only me but everyOne have their Own persOnality and his/her Own status... but if i have tO mentiOned One thing, then its that i will never prefer tO gO tO sOm1... either their is my benifit in that Or nOt... i want peOple tO cOme tO me....
Wink

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 4:29am | IP Logged
^ ^ ^ same thing i want LOL LOL

but i dont think jus one thing about urself makes u unique... like i might say my sense of humour makes me unique... but god knows how many ppl also hav a great sense of humour... Embarrassed

i think a combination of qualities make one unique...Blushing

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Well i have a thumb print which is my very own . No one else has got it! SO that makes me unique! LOL

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
unique my sweetness towrds all of you LOL LOL LOL

mkoi

Goldie

mkoi

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
wat makes me uniqe is i hav lots of talents that no noe knowz bout...hehehe LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top