•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
It just occurred to me why else Armaan could be innocent, while I was watching the recap episode on Saturday.  Not just because of the promo where it shows Rids is regretting her words against Armaan.  During the first confrontation with Armaan and Maya, when Rids walks in and tries to defend Maya, and Armaan is getting frustrated, Maya looks at Rids and then starts dramatizing in front of both of them "I love you etc" and then runs off crying.  Now it looks as if she was doing it for effect.  And that she could have preplanned this suicide thing with the note blaming Armaan if her natak didn't work.  Instead of it being Armaan's word against hers, then Rids is also a witness.  So if she couldn't have him, she would make his life miserable.  I am not saying Rids was right to interfere.  But Armaan is not a victim of Rids, I think he and Rids are victims of Maya and her scheme.     
Yes, I agree, Armaan and Ridz are the pawns in Mayas game & lets see what else is in store for them.
good prediction. 😛 i never thought about it.
Good Predicion.. But we already know dat armaan is innocent and maya has planned all dis to get armaan back..
Nice Prediction well i had a thought... May be she wanted a witness or may b she wanted to win Armaan back by hook or crook, no one knws the matter. lets wait and watch 😳

Luv,

Shagun/JD