Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hey friends,

I've been wondering this for so many years now... and i think this is the right place to ask this question!

I hope u have all seen Kuch kuch hota hai right...??Wink

WEll me and my family and friends have been discussing this so many times and that did lead to so many heated argumentsLOLLOL

Do u think SRK was in love with Rani?? or was it just an infatuation-- attraction--crush...?
So was Kajol always the love who he really loved...........???

rani said.. I became his friend but not his best friends.. best friend was Kajol right?? and har Dosti ke peeche gehraa pyaar chuppa hai.....

And what about SRK's line.. Hum ek baar jeethe hai.. aur pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai....please tell me what do u think...?? Was Rani really his first love of was Kajol always the first one.. but he met Rani first and thought she was the one for him???
Gosh i'm still confused about it!!LOLLOL

I don't mean to  discuss the movie here.. but since this froum is abt Love/friendship etc i thought this was the right place to discuss this.. i really want to know what u all thought of Kuch kuch hota hai???

Thanks!!Tongue

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch kuch hota hai.." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedMuch agreed jaan.

Shahrukh was just attracted to Rani due to not only her personality but because of her looks.

SRK also says

"Aur ek hi bar shaadi hoti hai" ..But at the end thats changed na?  SRK always loved Kajol but,  never realized it..

Tho akair mein he changed his views.

Greatt discussionClap

xx

Priya

Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think he loved Rani.. See, i agree that a girl and a boy who are best friends are bound to fall in love, but sometimes its not true. U can love someone else.. ur best frnd is not the last person.. ShahRukh liked Kajol always and was always dere for her but more as a frnd then lover..

To fall for someone, to love someone, u need that special feeling.. that special feeling wen u see that person for the first Time.. bec its not always "Best frnds are bound to fall in love".. I have a guy best frnd and im like his younger sis, best frnd, family.. But he loves another girl.. And i love someone else.. LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
He lOve Rani but at te end he realised that he dOes'nt se KajOl with sOm1 else... what that means... it means lOve happen again, which is simple nOt pOssible... cOz lOve just happen Once and secOnd thime, its just cOmprOmise... Confused

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ive got no idea! bollywood bollywood! LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

EmbarrassedMuch agreed jaan. 

Shahrukh was just attracted to Rani due to not only her personality but because of her looks.

I don't know.. i agree he fell totally for Rani first because of her looks, but i think she was his first love...and he just saw kajol as a one of the "GUys" at that time...and later when he met Kajol  again, she had transformed into a beautiful woman, so unlike his pagli challhi Anjali and i think he got attracted towards her after the ladki badi anjaani hai song.. when her saree got blown awayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRK also says

"Aur ek hi bar shaadi hoti hai" ..But at the end thats changed na?  SRK always loved Kajol but,  never realized it.. 

yeah indeed, i think SRK's/Rahul's line was just because he couldn't imagine life without Tina/Rani... and it did portray what he believed.. but he did fall in love twice and married twice tooWink

Tho akair mein he changed his views.

Greatt discussionClap Thanks hun, and thx for replying...Tongue

xx

Priya

Embarrassed

Thx again!
LOve,
Gracella

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

I think he loved Rani.. See, i agree that a girl and a boy who are best friends are bound to fall in love, but sometimes its not true. U can love someone else.. ur best frnd is not the last person.. ShahRukh liked Kajol always and was always dere for her but more as a frnd then lover..

ahh Poo, just what  i thought too!!Clap I also think he loved Rani....but i will agree that Kajol was his best friend!! Gosh see this is what i said.. KKHH is so confusing.. one of my fav movies.. but everytime i watch it i start thinking.. did he love rani or not.. LOLLOLAnd he always missed kajol a lot in his life!

To fall for someone, to love someone, u need that special feeling.. that special feeling wen u see that person for the first Time.. bec its not always "Best frnds are bound to fall in love".. I have a guy best frnd and im like his younger sis, best frnd, family.. But he loves another girl.. And i love someone else.. LOL

oh wow so well said hun, that special feeling called attraction/ or giving you the sign from above that he or she is the one for you, right??Embarrassed

And as u said i also think it's not necessary that a guy and a girl who are best friends will end up loving each other..

Thx Poo for the lovely commentsBig smile
Love,
Gracella

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

He lOve Rani but at te end he realised that he dOes'nt se KajOl with sOm1 else... what that means... it means lOve happen again, which is simple nOt pOssible... cOz lOve just happen Once and secOnd thime, its just cOmprOmise... Confused

Hey, thanks for the reply!
But What are u saying.. i don't agree with that sorry..It's quite possible to fall in love again dear! and it'll surely not be a compromiseTongue In some cases you fall in love with someone again and it turns out out you end up loving that  person even more than u loved the first oneSmile

Oh and suppose u compromise.. even then you can end up falling in love with the personTongue at least by starting to appreciate the person's qualities, behaviour etc...But that's what i think.. we dont' have to agree..Tongue

Love,
Gracella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top