Staying in fashsion?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Do you think its nesscary to stay in fashion? Or do you stay in fashison?

I mean, honestly, yes I do stay in fashison but, I don't get why we do as  the old fashion always comes back.

And all of us say oh we don't care what people think, then why change ur wardrobe when others do?

Shares ur views..

xx

PRiiYA

Edited by DesiChocolate - 25 August 2007 at 9:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Staying in fashsion?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
yeah...i think u r true.... i usually stay in fashion

Desi~Princess

Desi~Princess

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
me 2

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
i think it's important b/c people o judge you on the way you dress and they way you dress also shows your personality so i don't think we're changing ourselves for others i think its just because of your own personality and they way you want to be presented to the world

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:30am | IP Logged
well i dont!!!... i really dont care abt ppl who judges me frm how i look...it means tht the person jus sees outer beauty

I dont stay in fashion...i jus pick up dresses which i feel comfortable n i dun care it it looks gud on me or not.. Embarrassed

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Embarrassed I do like to stay in fashion...although I wont wear something that I dont like even if its fashionable... Embarrassed

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I think what u wear is a very big part of the image of urself that u project to others. it can show that u are confident, etc... but obviously, u should wear what u like... whats the point in wearing something someone else likes but not u urself?! Confused

i do stay in fashion, but i dont buy everything that is in fashion not only because that would be expensive LOL but also because i dont like half of it! Embarrassed

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wel i dunt care wht fashion is...if smthng tht wunt suit me is in fashion i wunt go n buy tht..ceratinly not..

i wuld just buy stuff tht i look gud in and im comfortable too...and if u r comfy in smthng n it luks gud on u...u get all ur confidence n all ur personality comes out Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.