~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone....

I am very excited to announce the winners for the MC3 Contest...the winners will get a siggy and titles under their username...

The Winner for the sweet category is...

prithvi lover

this was her entry

Title:Though i never saw you.....

"hi there........my crush story..........is a lil different......well lets call him Mr.D........my guy!........haha!........we met through my friend-ashu.......on net actually!......we were talking in a conversation of three........me.......ashu........and Mr.D!...........and then....ashu told me to add him! said he had a ;ot of things common wid me!.......but he was one proud fellow seriously!.......he was proud like a lion.....and i had attitude of a lion! so u can think wat a couple if fightercocks we were!........we just needed a reason 2 fight!...............he lives in UK.........london........and i live here...........in dubai!..........pretty long eh!.....time passed by.......and my feelings also changed! i began feeling attracted to him!.........sooooooo attracted!!!!!!............it was as if sum1 sprinkled love dust on me!.............but that wasnt love dust!......i began acting differently towards him!.......  very differently!......sweeter.....i began to flirt wid him!...............i waited for him for hours!!!!!!!n when he finally showed up...........i go-bye!....................i keep asking him for his pic!......just wish i cud see him!.........man!...........dunno how he feels about me!................but he will always be my long-dsitance crush!

my cute Mr.D!πŸ˜‰

and this is her siggy

The winner for the Funny Category is

Pooja0019

this was her entry

My latest crush is Himesh Reshammiya! ❀️ It seems quite funny now that I look back over the past. Perhaps there may have not been anyone who hated Himesh as much as I did... He always seemed too arrogant and selfish, to my taste. 😳 Since there were many more talented singers than Himesh in Bollywood, I definitely used to feel that destiny was being too kind to the wrong man. However, as the saying goes: "Hate and love are blood relations". Suddenly, I started to admire this man and felt love for him emerging from deep down my heart... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ This drastic change in my opinion of Himesh occurred when I saw the talk show "Coffee with Karan". Even in my wildest dreams, I used to imagine him not caring about his fans or for that matter, nobody whosoever apart from his family. But, he was so modest and humble on the show that he simply won my heart! 😊 The funniest thing of the whole issue is that, I started to like everything that I used to despise before: his style of wearing a cap, his stubble, his clothes and even his nasal way of singing! πŸ˜† He is someone very honest and I was really touched by the deepness of this man. Though I would have never admitted it before, Himesh is someone very good-looking. He is handsome, determined, focussed on his singing career and never badmouths anyone. Nowadays, I keep staring at the picture of Himesh. ☺️☺️ Every night, I see him in my dreams... He is my prince, riding that white horse, coming to take me and we would live happily ever after. πŸ˜› 🀣😎 But seriously, when I heard Himesh saying that he was married and he even had a child, I was heart-broken. πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ However, that doesn't stop me from dreaming about my sweetheart Himesh! 😍 😍

and this is her siggy

and last but not the least...ther winner for the mature category is...

sameerlover1

This was her entry

My Current Crush is: Sameer Mohammad

I never watched TV that much. And someone asked me what do you think is the best name for a boy and I reply I dont know, but I think Sameer is a very cute name. I walked past my living room and I saw a cute young boy about my age siging a very beautiful song AND his name is Sameer. I watched SRGMP LIL CHAMPS quite a lot after that. And when I found out that Sameer lost I burst into tears. I cried buckets. Then I found out that he will be coming on a show called Titan Antakshari. I prayed everyday to my God (ALLAH) that you didnt make Sameer win in SRGMP LIL CHAMPS BUT PLEASE MAKE HIM WIN IN TITAN ANTAKSHARI. The day of the finals arrived - but my brother never let me watch it. I burst into tears again and I creid buckets. Then later I found out that Sameer lost again. I burst into tears again and I creid buckets again. I have never been able to forget him.

HE WAS MY FIRST CRUSH AND HE WILL BE MY LAST CRUSH

and this is her siggy

Congratz to all the winners...i would like to thank Tam for the amazing siggies...Sapna di who helped me come up with the contest...and Dels and Shiza who helped me with counting of the votes...

Congratz once again

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratz to the winners! πŸ‘
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to the winners esp PoojaπŸ‘ !
GReat entries!!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and great contest too!

LOve,
Gracella
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats!!πŸ€—

I loved all the entries! 😳
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
congrats to everyone πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Great entries... πŸ‘
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Congratz to all!!
they were all fabolous!
Tiya_I thumbnail
Congrrrrrraaatz to all the winners!!!!!!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Congratzzzz to the other winners - I cant believe I won........ Thankss for making me win!!!!!!
Cuteboy123 thumbnail
congo to all of the winners!!!πŸ‘

luv alan
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Congratz to all the winners all the entries are fab!! specially the himesh 1...i liked dat! πŸ˜ƒ