Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabsebadifan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gautam is a funny character to figure out - for instance, this whole grudge that he used to hold against Sahil during the Gautam and Ansh versus Sahil and Karan days was just ridiculous. 

Although Damini may have accepted him now, what he did to her and Karan was reprehensible. 

I like Karan so much better - he is so sacrificial - but then again, he's Karan, right?

Canadian Angel thumbnail

Karan is much much better. He is a good son, to Mandira and to Tulsi

Gautam on the other hand is a more mean, rough, a grugde holding type of a character

jhanifa thumbnail

I dont understand Gautam sometimes...i mean sometimes he a showen to be a great guy and sometimes he is just plain dumb...His character keep on changing like sawita...she is good sometimes and sometimes she is the most stupidest person in the show...either way i hate her...and as for karan , I LOVE HIM...i dont have words to discribe his acting...he is just simply SUPERB!

P.S.  I think Gautam is good looking but Karan is reallyyyyyyy Goood looking.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
i like Gauthm. He's really good actor. and he's more like the people we see in really life. I mean Karan is kinda too good to be true. whereas Gauthm is not too good, but not too bad either, just like a normal person.
DeepAnBH thumbnail

Gautam is great!! He is human and a little dumb at times.

There are so many things that Karan should not have done - remember Thulsi's famous line "To bear with injustice is an act of injustice by itself".

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

definitely Karan is more nice. He always lives for others and understands famliy roots better. Eventhough he is born to mandira, he has all the good thoughts. He is the pet of tulsi.

Gautam is more mean , selfish and does not think before talking. He is so out of his mind that he can believe all sort of nonsense before thinking of it.

rahul123 thumbnail
mujhay gomzi pasand haiiii per ab ekta nay uska role khatam hee kerdia hai ๐Ÿ˜ก
princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I like Gautam better. He is nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Ganga thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กGautam Is really Rude pata hai na ke us ne Ganga & Sahil ke sath kya kia hai! I HATE HIM ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ก