new promo of kzk which debuted today

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
they show all 3 main characters in a pensive mood approximately crying....may be the wedding may not take place and madhavi may tell prerna abt the night????who knows.....it says that where there is love there is sadness and something of that sort....saw it only once so slighly unclear...sorry guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks a lot for the promo add.......ronitpf

i feel too sad watching what Anurag is going through.....I havn't see KZK from the begining, as i just got star plus here in the US about a month ago, but KZK for the first serials i started watching, my Sis filled me in the entire story, i feel that all the 3 main actors are too good...but i've become an Anurag fan, so i feel very sad for what he's going through!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agar shaadi ruk gayi to main ektaa ko chodoongi nahin.😡

Bajaj+Prerna makes awesome pair.

Anurag ko thode din to akhele rehne do. Anu to patni badalta hi rehetha hai. Ab aparn nahin to wapas prerna.

When he was married to aparna he hated prerna like anything. As soon as he came to know that aparna is bad he started liking prerna again( Lagta hai age ki tayari😆 kar raha tha. Aparna ke baad koi to hona chahiye na😆😆😆)

RAHUL MEHTA thumbnail

HI

I WANT THAT BAJAJ🤢 & PRERNA SHOULD GET MARRY 😕. THERE SHOULD BE NO HURDLE BETWEEN THEIR MARRAIGE😉

RAHUL MEHTA thumbnail

HI

I M RAHUL I WANT THE MARRIAGE 👏OG PRERNA & BABAJ O.K .I WANT😊

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

The muhavra..."girgit ki tarah rang badalna" seems as if it was made keeping anurag in mind!!

First he marries Komolika...then divorces her...then marries Prerna...kicks her out...then marries Aparna...who dies....now he likes Prerna again??

What kinda spineless character is he????

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
He is just crazy abt women. He needs to have a wife with him all the time. His mantra in life - NO LIFE WITHOUT WIFE!!!
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

He is just crazy abt women. He needs to have a wife with him all the time. His mantra in life - NO LIFE WITHOUT WIFE!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!