Page 6 Page 6

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

Sangeetha honey, congrats my clone!

How r u doing today?

Now why did u pick Thakur for me, u think he can handle both Sangeeta's...I must say difficult task for sure! Poor guy! LOL

O.k..here goes my answer to that question...Well...Since both of you are really naughty at times...i thought you both drive each other crazy!!WinkLOL

About handling 2 sangeeta's...well...let's just say that we would handle him rather than him handling us!! ..jk...TongueLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of Fortnight - panache (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Looks..like..no more questions for me....Hmm!I am saved...i guess... Tongue

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:12am | IP Logged
you guessed too soon sangeeta...here are mine for you....

1. you say you want to write....is it journalism, or fiction or biography or science that you are interested in writing????

2. are you fond of watching cartoons???

3. what genre of books do you like????

4. if you had to recommend a book to a person who dislikes reading, what book would it be???? and why have you picked that particular book???

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jasunap]you guessed too soon sangeeta...here are mine for you....

1. you say you want to write....is it journalism, or fiction or biography or science that you are interested in writing????  - It would be a mix of fiction and science.Embarrassed I love writing fictionSmile. That would be the best job in the world if i could do it..

2. are you fond of watching cartoons??? - Yes..i am.Embarrassed.I love Tom and Jerry till this day...

3. what genre of books do you like???? - Fiction, Autobiographies, Romance Novels..Anything would do....I basically love books. Any book that is a good book is fine for me. I don't care that much about genre...Embarrassed

4. if you had to recommend a book to a person who dislikes reading, what book would it be???? - This is an interesting question. I have never thought of this before.Smile I wouldn't recommend any literay peices or any heavy reading books to them. I would probably recommend something that is thought provoking...and why have you picked that particular book???--- Hmmmm....This one is a toughie....*Let me think* probably, i would recommend "To Kill a Mocking bird" by Harper Lee..The book is not too big... that it would overwhelm a first time reader and the writing is so simple and thought provoking that people would cherish the story and enjoy it for a long time...Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:27am | IP Logged
ok sangeeta...thanks for answering those...here is the next lot!!!

1. which is the one book that changed your beliefs???

2. what made youturn to reading...i dont find many people who read these days!!!!

3. how fond of are you where humour writing is concerned???

4. if you were marooned in an island with nothing to do, nothing to read but where chained in the wrist by one other member of IF. who would you choose and why??? how will you spend your time....

5. and if had to kill somebody in IF and have him/her for a meal (dont tell me you dont have cannibalistic tendencies please...that is not allowed) who would be first to die???? and why????

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

ok sangeeta...thanks for answering those...here is the next lot!!!

1. which is the one book that changed your beliefs???  - "All the president's men" - I always thought thatAmerican political society was one of the strongest and straight forward group of people in the world. Till i read this book...After i read it, i understood that whichever country you live in..politicians will always be politicians...Corrupt to the core...Embarrassed

2. what made youturn to reading...i dont find many people who read these days!!!!  - Its a sad fact that not many people read good books.It's partially due to hectic schedules in their lives.I think my encouragement was my dad but i always loved books from 1st grade..i just loved to read and it would drive my mother crazy b'cos i was always reading and doing nothing else at home..Smile

3. how fond of are you where humour writing is concerned???  - I love humor in any book.Especially, if i can envision the situation i enjoy it a whole lot more....i Love P.G Woodhouse and Roald Dahl

4. if you were marooned in an island with nothing to do, nothing to read but where chained in the wrist by one other member of IF. who would you choose and why??? - I think that member would be LadyZaib a.k.a Iffat. She is almost like me in so many ways that she can finish my thoughts without me having to explain anything to her..its  scary sometimes..Embarrassed.how will you spend your time.... I would probably talk abt Iqbal our fav topic of discussion...

5. and if had to kill somebody in IF -.and have him/her for a meal (dont tell me you dont have cannibalistic tendencies please...that is not allowed) who would be first to die???? and why????- hmmmm! that would be ana1 a.k.a sandra 'cos she always wants my Angad!!LOL

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

[QUOTE=jasunap]you guessed too soon sangeeta...here are mine for you....

1. you say you want to write....is it journalism, or fiction or biography or science that you are interested in writing????  - It would be a mix of fiction and science.Embarrassed I love writing fictionSmile. That would be the best job in the world if i could do it..

2. are you fond of watching cartoons??? - Yes..i am.Embarrassed.I love Tom and Jerry till this day...

3. what genre of books do you like???? - Fiction, Autobiographies, Romance Novels..Anything would do....I basically love books. Any book that is a good book is fine for me. I don't care that much about genre...Embarrassed

4. if you had to recommend a book to a person who dislikes reading, what book would it be???? - This is an interesting question. I have never thought of this before.Smile I wouldn't recommend any literay peices or any heavy reading books to them. I would probably recommend something that is thought provoking...and why have you picked that particular book???--- Hmmmm....This one is a toughie....*Let me think* probably, i would recommend "To Kill a Mocking bird" by Harper Lee..The book is not too big... that it would overwhelm a first time reader and the writing is so simple and thought provoking that people would cherish the story and enjoy it for a long time...Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

heyy sangeeta can u plsss give me a brief introduction of To Kill ... i have started reading it many times but every time i get lost...

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 August 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hey gaurifan....if you are a teen...please dont on to kill a mocking bird...you will find it boring...if you are in your 20s then you will enjoy the book!!! it is an amazing book on many themes such as selfishness, hatred, courage, pride, prejudice, and life's many stages, set against a backdrop of life in the Deep South. i hope that helps

Post Reply New Post

Go to top