Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Sangeeta ,

Congrats on being the Reader of the fortnight. Have a fab time on the hot seat.

Was reading your replies and noticed that the one thing you wanted to do was Write and Travel Everywhere...and when I read that ... I was like..."Its exactly what I do and always wanted to do..." LOL

So here is my question for you....

If there is one place in the world ... that you would want to travel and that you would want to write about... what would it be and what do you intend to write about it??

Would love to know your thoughts....

Sareeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of Fortnight - panache (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareeta

Hey Sangeeta ,

Congrats on being the Reader of the fortnight. Have a fab time on the hot seat.

Was reading your replies and noticed that the one thing you wanted to do was Write and Travel Everywhere...and when I read that ... I was like..."Its exactly what I do and always wanted to do..." LOL

So here is my question for you....

If there is one place in the world ... that you would want to travel and that you would want to write about... what would it be and what do you intend to write about it??

Would love to know your thoughts....

Sareeta

I don't know whether you would think this is unsual but the one place i have always wanted to visit is the Yellow Stone National Park in Montana. ( pretty lame place na...not any place fancyWink)

I love nature, and in an ideal world - I would love to just camp there in the park for a week and admire nature and do nothing else..

Hmmm..What i would write about....One thing, that touches me about yellow stone is the earthquake that burnt a whole section of the park and every single tree died in that area 2 decades ago..now there is new growth in the same area...Probably i would write abt the high and low ebb of life with relationship to the park and how i feel about it...When i see it...

I would like to watch the beauty of the geysers and the animals in the park and write abt the peacefulness of the place.. Sareeta.....I would probably write a diary about every single thing that i saw and felt there too...Embarrassed

I don't know but i would definitely write about something that relates to me personally....Embarrassed

Edited by panache - 25 August 2007 at 10:00pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Awesome grilling is going on here i must say! LOL

My questions:

Your real name
Your age
Your favourite couple on IF
Your favourite couple in Television
Your worst nightmare
Your sweetest dream
Your most vivid dream
What did u dream last
Are u dreams black-white or colored? LOL
Your favourite Section on IF
How do u feel to be the latest bakri? LOL

Will be back wid more! Big smile

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Awesome grilling is going on here i must say! LOL

My questions:

Your real name  - Sangeeta
Your age - Hmmm! Let's just say late 20's
Your favourite couple on IF - Gal..i din't even know that couples existed on IF...LOL
Your favourite couple in Television - Milind & Prachi from Kayamath, Shiv (When iqbal played Shiv)and Gauri - KAA

Your worst nightmare - I had a very bad nightmare when i was really young. I had just watched The Excorcist and i dreamt that the Bhooth was in my bedroom from then on....LOL

Your sweetest dream - I dreamt that i was pregnant...'n actually i was nearly 5 months pregnant at that time...Embarrassed

Your most vivid dream - Once i dreamt that i was walking down the stairs in a haunted mansion.. I still remember how the mansion looked..Wink

What did u dream last - Don't remember

Are u dreams black-white or colored? LOL - Totally Multi Colored...LOL

Your favourite Section on IF - Other Shows - 'cos loads of fights go on in that place...I love watching girls cat nipping each other!! ROFL

How do u feel to be the latest bakri? LOL - Its interesting how people come up with questions for me.....Tongue

Will be back wid more! Big smile

Edited by panache - 26 August 2007 at 10:14pm

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hey, congo Panache Clap Smile

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Hey, congo Panache Clap Smile

Thank youEmbarrassed

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Gotta Thank Sam for the lovely Siggy!
So...Thank you Sam! Smile

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top