Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Congrats Panache.. You totally deserved it! Big smile

My question is that if you had to propose one guy on IF, who would you propose? And if you had to make that guy suit with another girl on IF, who would dat girl be? LOL

And dunt say i dunt know any guy or no guy or something like dat! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of Fortnight - panache (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by ~devi~

3. what's your favorite food to eat? - Thai (Pad Thai Jae); Indian - South Indian Rasam; Chat - Bhel Puri, Pani Puri; Mexican - Fajitas; Italian - Chicken Marsella ('n only from my Fav Restuarant - Bertucci'sWink)

What is left?LOL I thought favourite meant 1 or 2!LOL

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Well..Devi..i listed only 4... Tongue ..I can list a few more...just to annoy u...jk... Wink

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

My question is that if you had to propose one guy on IF, who would you propose?  - Man..I am married....But, if i do have to propose....I would propose to Thakur Saab (Bhaskar) LOLAnd if you had to make that guy suit with another girl on IF, who would dat girl be? LOL  - Now for Thakur i would say...hmmm...Let me think.."QueenKumar"......(Those two will drive each other crazy!! LOLZROFL)

And dunt say i dunt know any guy or no guy or something like dat! LOL - see..i answered...

Edited by panache - 25 August 2007 at 11:32am

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Panzzzz congoo!! Clap Clap

U totally deserve it yaar!! Clap Clap

Btw thnks 4 the PM...had a good laugh..check ur yahoo! LOL LOL

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ahaaa ...some one is actually grilled ..

hahahahha what left now ..
ok lemme ask ...

how u felt ....about IQ's personal message for me ...hehehehhehehehe nafisa was throwing bombs on me and she coz me heart attack too for half an hor she made me scared ......so NOW u tell me ...sangeeta ji hehheheheh

How u felt .....hehhehehe and secondly how u feel when u saw urs .....on 9th CLOUD U WERE right ......then few more ...

- Naughtiest ...Me or mansi ..?
- trouble maker ....sangeeta kumar or nafisa begum hehehhe

- polite .....rashi or sneha .,..? ( u must be care about this question huni werna both will kill you )

- Zaib's true love ......ME ...OR ME ....OR ME LOL

U BETTER WRITE amina ansari

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by cool_pooja

My question is that if you had to propose one guy on IF, who would you propose?  - Man..I am married....But, if i do have to propose....I would propose to Thakur Saab (Bhaskar) LOLAnd if you had to make that guy suit with another girl on IF, who would dat girl be? LOL  - Now for Thakur i would say...hmmm...Let me think.."QueenKumar"......(Those two will drive each other crazy!! LOLZROFL)

And dunt say i dunt know any guy or no guy or something like dat! LOL - see..i answered...

Omg!! Let Bhaskar bro read this.. he would be laughing his head off!LOL

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_face86

ahaaa ...some one is actually grilled ..

hahahahha what left now ..
ok lemme ask ...

how u felt ....about IQ's personal message for me ..-- I have to have a panga with my dear bro Iq!!Angry How could he say that!.hehehehhehehehe LOLnafisa was throwing bombs on me and she coz me heart attack too for half an hor she made me scared ......so NOW u tell me ...sangeeta ji hehheheheh - But, i definitely think that you deserve it..'cos you are crazy for him!Embarrassed

How u felt .....hehhehehe and secondly how u feel when u saw urs .....on 9th CLOUD U WERE right ......then few more ... - I loved it 'n will enjoy that message till i become a buddi Ma...Wink

- Naughtiest ...Me or mansi ..? 50/50 both of you are badmash girls..
- trouble maker ....sangeeta kumar or nafisa begum hehehhe - Nafisa for sure...

- polite .....rashi or sneha .,..? ( u must be care about this question huni werna both will kill you ) - You trouble maker.Angry..both of them are not polite at all..Tongue

- Zaib's true love ......ME ...OR ME ....OR ME LOL - I am gonna get killed for this one...but i think Zaib is for me...Wink

U BETTER WRITE amina ansari

Edited by panache - 25 August 2007 at 1:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top