Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Yes you are the most blessed person in world and have so much intellectuality that no one beat your arguements. Cool thought, but is this realistic?

no there are many factors that weight individuals differently. So do you think, no one can beat you or be superior? What can you do to ensure answer yes to the previous question.

Basically people who claim / portray to be best, do not factor different paradims of being the best, they are in the vaccum. Do we make the right call in calling oneself intellect or advising others on how things should be done right?

Edited by raj5000 - 24 August 2007 at 10:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am the best?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tisha_g

could you clarify further.
And I am happy someone is back, even for a short while. Smile

Thanks! Its very abstract debate, changed the verbiage to clarify, please try to make your assumptions. Am trying to understand folks who think they are Greats but in actuality they are dabba gul.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by tisha_g

could you clarify further.
And I am happy someone is back, even for a short while. Smile

Thanks! Its very abstract debate, changed the verbiage to clarify, please try to make your assumptions. Am trying to understand folks who think they are Greats but in actuality they are dabba gul.

LOLLOLLOL can't do much with such people who have grand delusions about themselves.  I also know couple of them in RL...very frustrating to deal with them actually.  will post my views later.  nice to see you back RajSmile

Thanks Gaur's , nice to be back :) . yeah always pleasure to hear RL expe. from you.

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

No one can beat you or be superior?

I am going to reach nowhere if i conveniently say a 'yes' to the above 'incorrect question' .

Its a 'NO'.  Smile

i definately think i am capable of much more intellectuality than i possess....there is always room for learning , understanding, and acquiring knowledge..I keep trying to upgrade myself, and never feel that i am on the highest peek...i always feel the need to climb up. to reach others and still others who are higher. Smile

in my opinion it is rather foolish to think that u are a know it all, the superior one whom no one can beat. LOL  thinking so  might end your quest for knowledge, and no longer would u be able to grow.  Ouch

and i would quote the following whick explains my choice.

"Perhaps no sin so easily besets us as a sense of self-satisfied superiority to others."

__ William Osler

More so , i think , to not accept your superiority is in a may more superior than superiority itself Big smile Big smile

P.S ( i posted this before the upgrade in the topic Confused Confused ) guess it does not matter ,,, i dont claim to be a know it all anyway... LOL  LOL

Edited by rockstallion - 24 August 2007 at 11:13pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

"Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it........" Smile ---now a days people showing their underwear out......to show others that they are the Best...Wink

Am the best bolega thoo koi best hota hey kya....i dont think so....Smile

Edited by Believe - 25 August 2007 at 1:01am

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Duniya wahi maanti hain jo aap dikhate hain.... saying I am the best is not boasting oneself... it has deeper meaning than the words....

While some people carry the tag for boasting, others try to swim in the deeper meaning... Ofcourse there are many facets and you cant win with anyone.... but the words "I am the best" are used as self encouragement.... just like the words Vande Mataram wakes up ur patriotic feelings... I believe in saying I am the best... but does nt mean i m actually the best... i strive for being best.... and this words keep me motivating to live up to those words... thts my theory of "I am the best" so yes "I am the best" LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Duniya wahi maanti hain jo aap dikhate hain.... saying I am the best is not boasting oneself... it has deeper meaning than the words....

While some people carry the tag for boasting, others try to swim in the deeper meaning... Ofcourse there are many facets and you cant win with anyone.... but the words "I am the best" are used as self encouragement.... just like the words Vande Mataram wakes up ur patriotic feelings... I believe in saying I am the best... but does nt mean i m actually the best... i strive for being best.... and this words keep me motivating to live up to those words... thts my theory of "I am the best" so yes "I am the best" LOL

this is a classy way of boastingClapLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top