KUSUM UPDATE!!!!!

Posted: 19 years ago

Kkusum dated 21st December 2004

Aru tells I will tell in my own way. Abhay & kkusum going to office where 2 staff are talking of kkuusm deshmukh staying with abhay kapoor they further say kkusum is smart to come back after 20 years try to grab the property, abhay catches his collar says u don't have work that u talk this shit. The officer says we are just discussing what came in paper. Abhay read the newspaper saying business tycoon abhay kapoor stying with ex wife kkusum deshmukh. Kkusum reads it walks out crying. Abhay goes to his cabin sees the newspaper gets angry tears it. Kkusum walking on read sad thinking about what is written in paper. At home kali reads the paper tries to go out aruchachi stops he as to why, kali says how can they write about my papa like. Aru poisosn kali's mind sasying this is kkusum's plan to gt back property and abhay, kali says no I will not let this happen and goes out as aru chachi smiles. Kk says it is my mistake I will walk out of this house as I don't want bad name for this house, kali says u don't have any right in this house which  u lost it 20 years back. Kkusum says kali beta even u lost this right as u are married. Kali says I knew this lady had eye on this house but u cant take my mom's place in this house . sarla says kali beta paper has given wrong. Kali says but what relation kkusum has in this house. Abhay says there is relation as u wont understand, as u wont the depth of our relation as I am giving name to this relation as I am going to marry her. Kali says I will not accept her as my mom. Abhay says ok u don't accept her as mom but u accept her as my wife mrs abhay kapoort. Kali runs out kkusum runs back to her says what is this u are dsoing beta, as there is nothing between us. Kali beta think about your child at least don't get wet in rain.kali says don't worry about my child As kali turns she dashes against car and falls. kkusum brings her to hospital. Abhay, kkusum sarla, aru chachi, lali outside her room in hospital. Abhay asks doc how is she? doc says she is ok but we could not save the child. all shocked end

Thanks for the update..great job...here we go..one more natak by Kali and blame will come onto KK..God Ekta should be given an award for recycling 😉 what do u guys think? 😛 Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago

i agree this really stinks

👏 was this all plan by kali or what how could the dr. can say such things that we couldnt save her child why all the dr.bikaoo or some thing u can buy the dr soo easily man thats really is soo bad for dr.
True..but it only happens in Ekta's world..remember earlier with KK, the doc lied coz of Esha and now Kali was able to put on her own show..
hahaha
I knew etka would do that
thats all she knows to do 🤢
thanks for the update by the way👏
ugh not again.cant believe ekta alwayz letz da bad guy get away wit it 😡
----------------this serial sucks big time-** ---------****************
ah that was known.....dayem this serial sucks big time