Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Adi''s_GirL

IF-Rockerz

Adi''s_GirL

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged

How are you all doing this fine day?

I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but we haven't been having many activities here at our Music Corner, right?

To make sure you guys don't get bored here, Reema and I have planned out a bunch of activities for all of you.

Music of the Week

Reema had started the "Music of  the Week" a few months ago, but because of a tight schedule, she wasn't able to update it so often. We have planned to restart this again.

Every week, we will pick one album (filmy/non-filmy) and we will post the song list and a bunch of questions along with it. All members are invited to answer these questions and to give their comments on the album and the songs.

Discussion of the Week

Each week, we will try to come up with a new topic you guys can discuss. The topics could be on songs, singer, music directors or anything about music in general. Participation of all member will be greatly appreciated.

There will be times when we might put together the "Music of the Week" and the "Discussion of the Week".

Musician of the Week

Recently, there have been many new members here at MC and there is no better way to get to know these members than to put them in the spotlight. We all know how IF members love grilling people on the hot seat so here's your chance.

Every week, we will pick one active member at MC and we will put this member in the limelight. All other members can freely ask all sorts of questions and can grill the special musician.

Game of the Week

We all know how much MC members enjoy all the games here. Now, we'll give you a chance to win prizes while playing these games.

Out of the numerous games here, Reema and I will pick one and make it a sticky for a whole week. After the week is over, we will see who has participated the most in the game and that person will be our winner.

Contest of the Week/Month

Aside from the GOTW, we will also have contests. We're still working on the details of this. Reema and I will update you as soon as we have everything ready.

Banner Contest

There is no specific date yet as to when we will have this but do start practicing. We want to see your best entries when we have the contest.

We are open to all comments and suggestions. Please leave your feedback in this thread.

I'm sure all of you are looking forward to all the activities listed above. We hope to see your active participation in all these activities.

Lots of Love,
Reema and Rashmi

Edited by SpoILed BraT - 24 August 2007 at 10:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrita93ShellyBLovers Ka LoveReema_J

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To All Members!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShellyB

IF-Dazzler

ShellyB

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yeah true say MC has been a little dead this week Cry Cry Cry

hopefully it'l get more active with all ur new ideas n stuff. Tfs Big smile Big smile

Edited by ShellyB - 24 August 2007 at 9:34am

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Yeaahh! Now MC will rock more!!

Thanks for sharing Rashmi! I think all the mods and viewbees are doing all this soo well!!Keep it up guys! Clap Clap Clap

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for letting us know....now MC will rock!!.. Big smile

I'm looking forward to all these games... Big smile

Adi''s_GirL

IF-Rockerz

Adi''s_GirL

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks shelly, geetu and anju! and this section would not rock if it wasnt for the wonderful members! Big smile

Edited by SpoILed BraT - 24 August 2007 at 10:28am

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
WOOOOOOOOOOW graat Tongue
looks like we r going tooo have alots of fun now
thanks alot in advance for these activities

Nusheen Wink

Sanjana4U

IF-Dazzler

Sanjana4U

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I m doing great Rashmi..thanks 4 asking.. LOL LOL

OMG...i cannot wait...so excited... Embarrassed ...wont miss out on this...u can count me in...except the banner contest LOL LOL ..sorry dont know how to make them...lol....great jobs reema and rashmi... Clap ...yeah MC is going to rock again!! Big smile Wink

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting Rashmi!

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm for all the events planned, we expect just as much during the events (participation included, of course)! Hehe! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top