Pakistani Serials

Filmstar Shaan got triplets

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i have seen this news on geo tv...shaan got triplets *girls*!!! they r sooooo cute!!masha Allah!! the girls have not been named yet,because shaan is out of town!! He is now the proud father of 4 girls!!...Allah jab deta hai to chappar phar k deta hai....aur wo bhi 3 ek saath mei!!👏

shaan with his wife aamna

Edited by dures - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alishahprincess thumbnail
i also know that when i was watching geo news 😆 😆 😆 i did,t know that he is maarried 😆
januar thumbnail
yes jeh to sai baat hain ke gab allah dehta hain to deta hain chappar par ke
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha, yes, I also heard that on news but I couldn't watch it. It's really funny... ek damm teen. Mashallah though.

Hey, Shaan isn't a Muslim but his wife's called Amina and it's a muslim name actually. How come a Muslim is married with a non-Muslim. Foes anyone know wehther I'm right or not?
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Shaan is Muslim!! Shaan is an universal name. My Uncle's name is Shaan, and he is very much a muslim! 😃

yup, I remember when he got married, it was a big wedding, and was all over the front pages of all newspaper.

Wish the family all the luck and blessings!!! 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
lol i didnt even know he was married with one daughter already!! tripletsss, dam*! Good luck to him and his wife 😉 😃
pknaz thumbnail
i alsi saw that in news sab shan ko congrats keh rahe they sangeeta nay kaha shan bohat khush aur sweets order krwa raha tha 😛 really nice 😃 😃
TiN24 thumbnail
Congrats to him! And shaan is actually muslim. "Shaan" is only his film name where his real name is "Armaghan" which is muslim. 😃
hanaqvi thumbnail
BLESS HIS WIFE for carrying not 1 not 2 but 3 at a time.....

😆 😆 😆

but congratulations to him and his wife