pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I hope Ankita is eliminated......................

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! b4 u start bashing me...read on...

I hope Ankita is eliminated...bcuz.......

I think that's the only way all these fights and arguments on this forum will STOP!!!! Puja has been elminated..and so has Deepali...now if Ankita is eliminated the argument over each of these people's comments will END!!!

jokes apart...I personally don't want ne1 to get eliminated becuz everyone comes with soooo many hopes and dreams and goes thru soooo many struggles...nobody deserves to lose! and plus it's really sad to see them cry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pungi123 thumbnail
Why the hell Ankita should sacrifice for those people who don't even like her 😑 - that sounds absurd. Ankita is there to win and she should. Arguments or no arguments doesn't matter.
pungi123 thumbnail
Also I won't mind arguing with 10000s of people to say Ankita is the champ, so she shouldn't bother about her criticsπŸ˜‰. criticism is always good it makes you better and the best 😊, always works in the advantage of the one who is criticized not the one who is critic
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
calm down guys...I'm not asking ne1 to sacrifice! πŸ˜† it's a joke!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† where is everyone's sense of humor???
and personally I'm sick and tired of seeing most of this forum filled with the comments that ankita, deepali and puja made to each other! there is A LOT more to INDIAN IDOL than all this bickering!!! 😑 πŸ˜• 🀒

pungi123 thumbnail
Yah I agree. Pooja and Deepali are good singers and they can be praised without making a mockery of Ankita and so as other singers.

Talk healthy, live healthy, look healthy πŸ˜†
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† so just to stop wars on the net u want her to be eliminated.I feel Prashant must leave now , then ankita πŸ˜›
~Desi Munda~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pungi123

Also I won't mind arguing with 10000s of people to say Ankita is the champ, so she shouldn't bother about her criticsπŸ˜‰. criticism is always good it makes you better and the best 😊, always works in the advantage of the one who is criticized not the one who is critic

I agree with youπŸ‘πŸ‘ lets hope and pray tht ankii make to win this title and yeah are you a member of ankii fan club?if not then let me know imma send you the link..

~Desi Munda~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pungi123

Yah I agree. Pooja and Deepali are good singers and they can be praised without making a mockery of Ankita and so as other singers.

Talk healthy, live healthy, look healthy πŸ˜†

thanks God u laffinπŸ˜†

Xigxag thumbnail
Ankita is here to stay. Puja and Deepali were gud singers but they were downright bullies who bullied Ankita throughout her journey and they still are badmouthing towards her after even gettin eliminated. Emon should go next he last one of the bullies left. His heart is just us black and filled with dirt as is Puja's
sukayna thumbnail
bus na busssss!!
plzzzz
anky ll be eliminated sooon... πŸ˜†

itna maza ata hai

ab dekhna uskay fans tapjaingay
hehehhee 😳