FF: Ek Rishta Pyar Ka Note on Pg 9 - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
I just caught up with all four parts!!
They are really good 👏
Pia is actually good, finally!!!
Please cont. soon 😛
Archi...That was fantastic...No way in the world was it 'pointless'...Great, great, awesome! 😛

Wow...Love at first sight seems to have worked for Jai... 😉 Only met Bani twice...Aur woh bhi das minute keliye...And he's head over heels for her...Woo hoo!! 😳

Bani...Hmm...She will be a little stubborn trouble... 😆 Not wanting to accept the fact that she 'likes' him already... 😉 Let's see how the story progresses...Well done Archi... 😃 Fab job... 👏 Please update soon... 😉

P.S. What happened to Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani? Dying to know how Jai and Bani's relation gets stronger... 😉 Wondering how Bani will find out about the 5 year gap truth...Please update that soon as well... 😃
hey archi
gr8 part 👏
cont.sooon
haila!!!

they will never forget each other!!!!

jai needs to know

that bani is single! 😳 😳 😳 ... and that too soon!!!!!!

haila bani u said no to lunch!!

i will take it! 😆 😆
Hi Archi,

Awesome part.

Poor Jai is so restless, how could she have turned him down.

Lets hope they meet again 😉.

Please continue soon.

Nikita
Very interesting, Jai in luv 😳 😳
i can't wait to see their next meeting 😉
i hope Bani will be honest with herself about her feelings for Jai.
Even if it's not love yet but soo she will be trapped by love 😉

archu...main aagayi...woo hoo...😃😃😃...so so glad that u updated both ff...woo hoo...iss kushi mein kuch party sharty hojaye 🥳...he he he...now to my comment...

haila...of course...come on archu...kiss...woh bhi jai walia se...haye...😳..that is a no brainer...of course...mera gaal sabse aage 😳....lol...duh bani......he is THE JW...come on girl...where are your female man-watch brain cells...😉😉😉..we all got them...the go on high alert once we see a handsome guy...😛...you know its true...😆...😳...ussne naa boli...woh bhi JW ko...😲😲😲...dimag phirgaya hai...omg...😲😲😲..you knwo what...pia can kill her...while i go and catch im and take him up on the coffee offer...for myself 😳...lol...and bani...that was two...one two...two meetings...i am counting...and apparently...so is rano 😆...he he...adi said pushy and ranveer are talking sense...😆...i thought we'd never see the day 😉😉😉...and really jai...'come off it'...you are head over heels in love with her...admit it already...😛....and jai...come on...who can forget you...😍...i mean come on its you...YOU...the JW...😳...my man-watch cells are working, unlike banis...😆....

cant wait for next update archu...hope it comes soon...and enjoy school 😉...yeah right...school...and enjoy...joke...😆😆😆...love you 🤗🤗🤗

JAZ

alrite look like our couple has started to fall for each other 😉 lol
can't wait till bani excepts the fact she has started to like jai
and a nice will nishkant agree for this marrage
i looking forward to the ff cont....soon 😃
Hey Archi,

I never got to read your last FF, I just caught up all four parts. Very nice...Loved the way they met, and got a smile out of him by dropping soup on Roshni...He kissed her making her win the bet. 😳

Loved teh way JW got teased by Ranveer and Pushy. So our man is already in love.

Very nicely written. 👏
hey archi.........lovely update.........sorry 4 not payin attention at first .actually i forgot the name of this ff .......but well ,,,,,,dher aaye durust aaye 😛 .........pls cont soon 👏