India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi DEC 21 Update

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Before Writting for todays episode a few comments Wink. I know I cant help it LOL.

But Today Sony proved that the channel is stupid enough to kill a well set story, Jassi has already lost it viewership and today via Jassi Sony was promoting Indian Idol!!! LOLLOL At such a crucial juncture advertisement of India Idol was itself a hillarious comment. I was laughing so loud that I missed a few dialogues after that scene.

Today's Episode:- Today also alot of Flashback sound bits from the letter. Dead

Jassi is sitting in the makeup room it seems and nandini leaves to grab a coffee for her. Nandini sees pari talking to someone on phone secretly maybe mallika, and then she calls her and inquires about where she can get coffee pari says that at canteen but the canteen is closed for the day and asks her if she can help nandini for anything else, nandini says that she will see it herself. She then leaves. The gang is standing surrounding bindya and trying to cheer up bindyaa who is still in crying, ruby mom says that dont worry bindyaa this whole men species, is like this only. Veeru is passing by and he says hey even i am the part of that speice, maria tells veeru that no he isnt the one ruby mom was trying to point too and that veeru is very sweet innocent and cute guy. Pari comes there and she makes a few hurtful comments towards the gang, Veeru then to cheer up bindyaa does imitation of maddy and tries to 'Shoo' Away pari. just then maddy sees this and he tells veeru that it was a very bad performance and that if he wants to see performance then he should see 'Indian Idol' and then says that ravindra ravi is a such a good performer etc and pari says that she also watches Indian Idol. Maddy then 'shoos ' them all away and leaves.

Naz and maria then go to makeup room and find jassi crying. Naz inquires jassi as to what happen and why is she crying? jassi tells them to leave her alone. naz says that they cannot leave her alone in this state and just then nandini comes she has coffee for jassi, nandini tells them to they should leave jassi as she wants to be alone in a polite manner, naz says that they cannot leave jassi as she is thier friend and she says that they can take her home or to a doctor because they cannot see her crying and if jassi keeps crying she will get sick (yeah & if by any luck she doesnt gets sick the viewers surely will !!).  Naz remarks that maybe today armaan crossed his limits in breaking heart of our jassi. Jassi request them to leave her alone and that she will take care of herself. naz still insist on knowing whats wrong, but nandini tells them that she respects thier jesture but today they should do as jassi requested and leave her alone and that not to worry about jassi and she will take care of her . Naz and maria leave.

While they are leaving from Gulmohar, naz is talking to maria and she says that maybe armaan has shouted at her and maybe this upset jassi alot , but one thing is good that nandini mem is there with her and maybe she  will feel better later. Pari listens to this. Nandini is sitting with jassi and giving her pep talk . She tells jassi to let go and stuff like that and jassi keeps crying , Just then pari walks into the makeup room and remarks that she didnt knew that makeup room these days was being used to cry as well,  nandini tells pari to get hold of her self and that doesnt she know that jassi is upset over something and disturbed. pari says oh sorry and that she didnt noticed because jassi's face is like that it makes difficult to understand emotions. She then tells jassi oh what happen, jassi has had it enough she tells pari to shut up and not show jassi her fake sympathy because she doesnt know anything about problems and unhappiness and that to console someone first you should know what problems are . She then cry's again, pari tells her that she has no right to insult her. nandini intervene's and tells pari to shutup and leave them alone. pari stemps her foot and leaves. Nandini takes jassi near the wash basin and tells her to look at herself in mirror and then keep her hands in cold water this will take away all her pains and that she will feel relief & warmth (What !! in this winter She will feel cold!!Embarrassed) jassi does that and then nandini asks jassi if she is feeling better. jassi says yes. nandini then tells jassi that she will take jassi to her home, jassi says that she will go on her own. nandini says that she will not leave jassi alone in this condition. jassi says that she will take a cab, nandini says that she knows that jassi doesnt knows her well and that she shouldnt be interfering in her personal matters but jassi she will anyway want to drop her home, she then asks jassi to pack her things and come. jassi leaves for her cabin.

In Armaan's cabin , armaan is still working on laptop (Must be playing Super Mario 2001 !! because that old crappy laptop may not be able to support any newer games ). phone rings armaan asks jassi to pick up the phone. armaan calls jassi to pick up but she is not in cabin he picks up its mallika (her cell bill will be worse then pari this month). he tells mallika that he is going straight home from office, mallika seems to not think so he tells her he is , just then jassi enters he watches armaan speaking to mallika he then says that if she doesnt belive him she should ask jassi, jassi is looking at him with hatred which he seems to miss. jassi then goes to her cabin. he then hangs up and jassi is still remmembering raj's letter where raj is saying that since mallika is not here jassi will be thinking that he will take her out on an outing and then he can take her to a dinner somewhere and he can give some senti dailogues (weird and the mystery deeppens!)  and then armaan comes to jassi's cabin that he will take her to some show jassi remmember's this being mentioned in letter, then he tells her that they will be there for one hour and then he can take her to a long drive somewhere alone, raj voice over ' and since you dont want to be seen for long in public with her take her somewhere else' in short armaan is doing exactly as mentioned in letter. he then asks her if he can give a lift to her home, jassi says no and that her papaji is coming to pick her up. armaan gets concerned and inquires if anything serious she says nothing. armaan says ok and then he says that ok then he will go , and at the door he ask jassi if she wants to say anything, jassi says that she will tommo as they are going to meet anyway. armaan says ok and then he touches her cheeks and leaves (todays Kucchi Kucchi Koo moment? ). Then he leaves once he leaves jassi gets very upset and she thinks so much betrayel and she just trys to vipe that part of her cheek where armaan touched her as if something bad had touched her and she does that alot . she then opens her drawer and looks at the card and gifts that is supposedly armaan gave to her (This show's mystery so deep that it should be named Six Feet Under!! ). She throws all the gifts and cards and tears up a photo or armaan in peices and stars crying.

Armaan is shown going towards elevator and pari ask to armaan where he is going, armaan says that why would you like to come with me, as you have nothing better to do then gossip about him, pari says that she never does that and all she does is her job . he tells her yes gossip about me to mallika and then tells her that he has already called mallika and told her that he is going straight to home. He then tells pari to mind her own buisness , pari gets upset and leaves. In the cabin jassi is looking at the cabin as if looking at it for the last time. nandini comes in and inquires as to why is jassi not yet packed up, jassi says that she was just looking at things and maybe then wont be there tommo. she then leaves with nandini. she then goest via armaan cabins and looks at his seat and remmembers his remark that she should always keep smiling and that it looks good on her but then raj's remark about her braces comes in her mind and she turns and leaves. We are then shown her sitting in nandini's car, and nandini asks her home address. jassi tells her that its far away from here. nandini tells her that look she needs to get a grip and then tells her that when sadness becomes unbearable it becomes the medicine as well. jassi tells nandini that she has decided and then she tells nandini that she wont come to Gulmohar from tommo.

Tada!!! The End!!

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Heyyy jammyyyyy !! u backk wid ur update and commentsss !! greattt !! loved reading ur update !! LOL specially the comments !!
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sorry Jammy...I thought you were busy, so I posted my update as well.
Anways,I enjoyed reading your great update with the masaledar comments!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:53am | IP Logged

thanks for the update Jammy.  I am on the road with my husband and really am depending on these updates.

PS - my husband thinks I am crazy...i wonder y?  Confused

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Jammy.Great ,as usual.And Daisy, it's always gr8 to have two versions.It adds more spice and insight.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Jammy...wow u could make it. Thanks jammy for taking time out for us.

Daisy don't feel sorry. We are happy we have so many concerned people to do the update. Both of you did a wonderful job.Clap

Originally posted by jprasad

thanks for the update Jammy.  I am on the road with my husband and really am depending on these updates.

PS - my husband thinks I am crazy...i wonder y?  Confused

LOLLOL wonder y?...i think all of us in the same boat...I am at home and my husband too thinks the same. Infact when I was typing this line...he just passed his comment.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update jammy!Clap Thanks for making the time and posting the update! daisy don't feel bad! Your update was wesome becuz I love reading your updates! btw where is deadly? does anyone know when she is going to be back?
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Jammy and Daisy, for the updates. Both updates gave a very complete picture, especially, to some of us, who will not see the episode for a month!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Go to top