Solhah Singaarr

gallery

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
 i was looking at the gallery. why were there soo many pics of the drama kuch apne kuch paraye? any way what happened to that drama?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gallery" in Solhah Singaarr forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
that drama ended

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Some1 posted the pictures by mistake.  I did delete lot of the pics from the gallery.  If there are any left, I'll delete them now. 
Thanks for letting me knowSmile

That show has ended.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top