Whos capable?

LadyInPink thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Who do you think Indian Idol is gonna be? And who did you want out instead of Puja? Sorry if this was too random.. but i really thought Ankita should have left.. i dont like her vocals.. (Please dont get offended)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think II shud b either Emon 😍 or Amit! and I think Ankita shud hav left instead of Puja
LadyInPink thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

I think II shud b either Emon 😍 or Amit! and I think Ankita shud hav left instead of Puja

Omg! i agree! Ankita really needs to leave.. 😡

music_rules thumbnail
yes i agree that PUJA is a better singer! 👏
star123190 thumbnail
emon is the indian idol because if its between amit or emon ...definetly emon since amit was out already and came back from wild card..once ur out..ur out its not fair for emon because he has been here since the piano rounds singing sooo well...and plus amit is not consistant he can only sing romantic songs whereas emon is versatile..he can sing anything..and finally amit forgets his lyrics hes not confident in himself...ITS ONLY FAIR THAT EMON WINS IF ITS BETWEEN EMON AND AMIT!!!!!!!

WHO AGREE WITH ME???
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Emon and Amit are the best among those left. Either one would make a good Indian Idol. And Ankita should have left instead of Puja.
azrap thumbnail
who ever sony decides to be top 2...and than who ever they decide should win...simple enough... 😛 😛 😛
priyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ankita should be the Indian Idol. I love her voice. She got very good voice quality and I have a feeling that this girl will make it big. As for the elimination I wanted Puja or Prashant to get eliminated. And this coming week I think its time for Prashant to leave.
Desi rani thumbnail
hmmm i want chang to win as he is my fav 😳 ...
but amit & emon both are deserving too 😊
par hoga toh wohi jo votes decide karenge
hamare kehne se kya hotaa hai?
but i really want ankita to get voted out in this
round bcz all of the 4 guys are sooo better then her.
evloveme thumbnail
i think emon should win.he is the best.he rocks. he is the rock star.

and i think ankita is 1 step back the puja.and i think ankita should have been gone.but ankita is a good singer too.

😊
love ya alll
😊 -riya 😊