IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

"Sticks and Stones may break you bones,
Aimed with angry art.
Words can sting like anything,
But silence breaks the heart"

ConfusedHave yOu ever Feel Pain?Confused

I think this questiOn reminds yOu the mOst heartbreaking mOment Of yOur life...When sOm1 hurts YOu... when there is nO One tO understand yOu... When yOu feel alOne... When lOve hurts... When sOmebOdy decive us speacially, when he/she iz very clOse tO us...When yOu are trying tO fOrgOt sOme1 but it seems immpOssible tO yOu...

Is there any heartbreaking mOment that yOu want tO share wid us... have yOu ever felt pain in yOur life.... It might decrese yOur Pain... cOz tO share yOur feeling might make yOu feel well...Tongue

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 24 August 2007 at 1:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * Painful Memories * ~" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
thnx for this really wonderful topic jaan!

this happened very recently...
my boyfriend.....my long term boyfriend actually....had cum over 2 my place....and just ended things...just like that.....when i asked y......he wudnt tell me....just said iam sorry....i was a happy girl.....wid a lovely boyfriend....just perfect....and this night just ruined my 3 yr relationship wid him.....i went in2 my bed and cried like a freak..it hurts....having no one 2 love u..hurts.............and on top of that my family......my mom n i are not close........and my older sister is 13 yrs elder 2 me........so i dun have the guts 2 talk her...........so i just sit alone in my bedroom thinking wat did i do 2 deserve this painful life...........its true that silence breaks a heart completely......

Edited by prithvi lover - 23 August 2007 at 2:47pm

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
my most painful memory was when the guy i really really like liked me back and asked me to go to grad with him Me and him are best friends. I said yes in a heartbeat and after that we became even more closer then ever. We started to do everthing together, but one day I noticed we were drifting apart and I felt everything he told me wasnt true. I discussed it with some friends and they told me to dump him. I listened to my heart and it told me to dump him so I did. It was very heart breaking because I felt like dumping him was like having my world leave me. I started to bawl and couldnt control my tears so I finally went upto him and dumped him. He got tears in his eyes along with me and we both had the worst grad ever! I can never forget this painful day. Ouch

Edited by THiNKiN OF YOU - 25 August 2007 at 11:29am

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
My mOst painful memOry that i wanna share wid yOu guyz is....

When i was in 8th grade... i alwayz gOt 1st Or 2nd pOsitiOn in my class... and in 5th and 6th grade i gOt 1st pOsitiOn cOnsicutively andin 7th grade i gOt 2nd pOsitiOn in my class.... but in 8th grade i gOt 4th pOsitiOn... this rank is Out Of tOp threee........
                              Whenever my result is gOing tO be held, my Mom is alwayz wid me... she alwayz attend annual prize distributiOn functiOn cOz she knOw her sOn is the best student Of his class... but in 8th grade, my rank give tears tO mu mOm's eyes... i dOnt get any trOphy this time... i was alsO vey upset and cry a lOt... i dun see my mOm upset......... tht was the mOst wOrst memOry tht i remembered.............. Ouch

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

When i was in 8th grade... i alwayz gOt 1st Or 2nd pOsitiOn in my class... and in 5th and 6th grade i gOt 1st pOsitiOn cOnsicutively andin 7th grade i gOt 2nd pOsitiOn in my class.... but in 8th grade i gOt 4th pOsitiOn... this rank is Out Of tOp threee........
                              Whenever my result is gOing tO be held, my Mom is alwayz wid me... she alwayz attend annual prize distributiOn functiOn cOz she knOw her sOn is the best student Of his class... but in 8th grade, my rank give tears tO mu mOm's eyes... i dOnt get any trOphy this time... i was alsO vey upset and cry a lOt... i dun see my mOm upset......... tht was the mOst wOrst memOry tht i remembered.............. Ouch

wow.......tht must be heart-breaking

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

awwww im so sorry yaar!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top