armaan-maya..what is it?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys ,

today we saw that maya committed suicide and yes the police take armaan to the police station.Before this too we have seen armaan basically Dumping maya...try giving a guess...what do you think the story is all about??

lots of love

sneha

i think sumthin must hav happened as armaan saidt ridz dat 'tumhe kuch nahi pata'
soo may b d thing ridz saw.....wascoz of sumthin else....
armaan hasnt done anythin i guess.....
n i think ridz ko kehna nahi chahiye tha....as she didnt know d whole thing....
Well, havent seen the episode yet but i would guess that it is some misunderstanding between Armaan and ridz, and what she saw was not the whole truth hence armaan saying "tumhe kuch nahi pata"

I guess at the end of the day, ridz will find the truth and gets armaan out the mess 😕 😃

This is just my guess
I was just thinking about this. I think Maya was pregnant with Armaan's child and he dumped her when he found out. So she probably felt desperate and then ended her life. I haven't seen tonight's episode so will have to wait for that for the rest. But when he said "I will kill her" it sounds like she has done something to him, i.e. created a problem.

Originally posted by Angel39

Well, havent seen the episode yet but i would guess that it is some misunderstanding between Armaan and ridz, and what she saw was not the whole truth hence armaan saying "tumhe kuch nahi pata"

I guess at the end of the day, ridz will find the truth and gets armaan out the mess 😕 😃

This is just my guess

Hey I think the same😃

Originally posted by rhea26

i think sumthin must hav happened as armaan saidt ridz dat 'tumhe kuch nahi pata' tru....mujhe to lagta hai ki this girl is totally in love with him..but she must have misunderstood his frndship for love!
soo may b d thing ridz saw.....wascoz of sumthin else....
armaan hasnt done anythin i guess.....
n i think ridz ko kehna nahi chahiye tha....as she didnt know d whole thing.... completely agree with you

I think the girl cheated on armaan or did something against armaan and armaan loved her a lot pehle but ab he does not like her anymore as she probably broke his heart or trust or something!

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I think the girl cheated on armaan or did something against armaan and armaan loved her a lot pehle but ab he does not like her anymore as she probably broke his heart or trust or something!

i think the same ................cuz maya was regularly telling armaan to forgive her...so tht means it was definately maya's fault .........and even i think its juss tht maya cheated on him !!

Originally posted by cool_pooja

ya, that sounds possible. Well, i haven't seen today's episod yet but I also think it was more of Maya's fault than Armaan's cuz i think Maya broke his trust or something...she must hav done something wrong that's why he was soo pissed @ her....

Aliza❤️