India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

WARIS

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged
DID U HEAR WH@ KALI SAID LAST NITE: MEIN IS GHAR KI LOTI WARIS HU? IS SHE 4GETTIN KUMUD IS ALSO THE WARIS OF THE KAPOOR KHANDAN AND SHE ALSO SAID IT IS HER HOUSE BUT AFTER MARRIAGE IT IS TECHNICALLY NOT HERS N E MORE SO WHEN IS SHE GONNA GET OFF HER HIGH HORSE AND LOOK AROUND AND C THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND HER. BUT IN EKTAS WORLD IT SEEMS IT DOES?

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged
well actually Kali thinks that...ekta is making kali look clueless which i am glad cuz kali deserves to be clueless she's made everyone suffer enuff
kali think that every thing revolves around her well soon hatred will revolve around her when everyone finds out about kali's schemes....hope they are revealed soon...but there might be a twist that no one will believe kumud is she tries you kno to drag on the show
but i hope they do
shivani4u Groupbie
shivani4u
shivani4u

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
kali thinks that she is the shit and she is so big, just can't till all that shit she ahs been doing is out i will be the one laughing.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Kali and Ekta need to be pushed off a cliff.
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hahaha thats is sooo funny jprasad.....totally agree with you Kali and Ekta need to be pushed off a cliff LOL  so does Arundhati and Esha and Mahi.....lol...they all need to be pushed off by a big boulder rock....Clap
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:01am | IP Logged
LOL big boulder rock.  LOL  what are we gonna do with Kkusum!
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yeah tell me about it i think kkusum did out kali to her senses yesterday serves her rite

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index